Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    "Few players can position themselves so precisely." The commentator's perspective is very clear.

    "Ocean dungeons are no better than other dungeons. Due to the influence of the magnetic field, the system's built-in positioning often fails. Over time, players who participate in this kind of dungeons have developed the habit of not looking at the map."

    "Xiao Qingyun played the role of support. , she not only broke through the systems of other military academies, but also accurately grasped the positioning."

    Marshal Qin stared at the camera: "With this alone, he has already won many people."

    Hearing Marshal Qin's appreciation, Du Xiurong's expression remained calm, as if This is a matter of course.

    After being impacted by Xiao Qingyun's many coquettish manipulations, he has long accepted that she is not destined to be an ordinary person.

    In the arena, the submarine with the insignia of the Allied Forces Colonel moved forward like a ghost, at an extremely fast speed, but it walked through the sea without making any sound.

    Twenty minutes later.

    The black-red mech lay down on the bottom of the sea, the entire fuselage was sunk in the seaweed, the blood of the Neptune still remained in the heat gun in his hand, fainting in the deep blue sea water.

    An Yiming looked unwillingly at the group of people who suddenly appeared, shaking his fingers weakly.

    "Gao Yejun..." He manipulated his mental power to transmit his angry voice into Hyperion's channel, "...you are really shameless."

    He even rushed to the moment before he was about to kill one of the sea king beasts Appeared, stole his points with a sneak attack, and plotted against him when he was exhausted.

    Fortunately, An Yiming was able to avoid Gao Yejun's attack in the nick of time, and was able to protect himself from being eliminated by such indiscriminate methods.

    It's a pity that the two sea king beasts were almost shot down by him, and they ended up making wedding dresses for others.

    "Why do you speak so badly, why are you shameless? This is called a game strategy." Gao Yejun's proud voice came into An Yiming's mech.

    "Is there a rule that you can't snatch star beasts from other military academies? Isn't there?"

    After taking out one of the bloody ones with a sneak attack, the members of Hyperion didn't worry about An Yiming who was lying on the bottom of the sea, but turned to And set fire to deal with the remaining half blood.

    Anyway, An Yiming was lying there and couldn't run away. He just spent a lot of energy beating the two sea king beasts.

    Even if he took An Yi's time to recover, he would not be able to escape their grasp.

    What's more, their ally Hattis is coming soon, Gao Yejun can almost think of torturing An Yiming, watching him struggle and feel the pleasure.

    Compared with a former defeated general who won't get any benefits after being eliminated.

    Of course, the sea king beast with half blood in front of it and the score calculated at the boss level is more worthy of their effort.

    Takano Jun's little calculation was very good, but he only missed one thing: where are the other people in the coalition army?

    No matter how well he planned, he probably never expected that Xiao Qingyun would be able to break through the system of their allies and obtain their positions indirectly.