Chapter 83

Chapter 83 Show Your Skills 44

    "It's nothing."

    Looking at the room where the waiter came out of last, Xiao Qingyun shrugged, turned and walked into the box where An Yiming was.

    "I found a little mouse from the opposing team."

    "Huh?" Hearing this, An Yiming showed a shocked expression, "Don't you need to chase after him?"

    Maybe we can find some useful clues.

    Xiao Qingyun sat down on the sofa beside him, and raised his legs: "No, that's a waste thread."

    I also know how a normal waiter would be so reckless, and still make the mistake of bumping into a customer while watching the road If you have a problem, you can know that this person has a problem with a little use of your brain.

    But Xiao Qingyun felt that this was not a temptation aimed at her, but more like casting a wide net.

    If she followed up, she would tell others blatantly, "I have a problem, come and fuck me."

    So she chose to stand still, but she didn't do nothing completely.

    "No hurry, I pressed the locator on him," Xiao Qingyun watched An Yiming close the door of the box, and said slowly, "Since the other party wants to pray for mantises and cicadas, then we will be orioles.

    " She must know the information of the hooker.

    "As long as you have an arrangement," An Yiming walked over, took out a stack of documents from the file bag she carried with her, and handed it to her, "Look."     "

    This is it?"

Sweeping over, the eyebrows raised higher the more you look: "...the transaction accounts are incorrect, and a large amount of money has been lost."

    "That's right," the boy leaned on the back of the sofa opposite, and explained to her, "This is what I learned from 'my dad'. 'I found it in the study, looking at the flow of water, this kind of fake account has been done for more than half a month, I don't know where it was misappropriated by him

    .

    Xiao Qingyun remembered the red names he saw in Director Zheng's to-do list, among them, the name of the current chairman of An's Group was impressively listed.

    That's why she immediately sent a message to An Yiming, asking him to search "his father"'s study for suspicious documents.

    Now it seems...

    "Several chaebols represented by An's Group secretly contacted Director Zheng, wanting to invest in some kind of illegal transaction."

    Xiao Qingyun said while organizing his thoughts: "And the location must be Choose the auction, because the auction is over, even if there is a large amount of goods flowing, it will not appear suspicious."

    "The invisible funds, the sphere of influence of the administrative office, and the flow of a large amount of goods..." A

    flash of inspiration flashed, and she raised her head suddenly. At the beginning, he blurted out at the same time as An Yiming: "Arms!"

    ...

    "Arms deal." At the same time Xiao Qingyun and the others came to a realization, Klee, who was separated by a ceiling, also deduced the whole story of the incident from other information, " Therefore, what the Star Thief camp has to do is to complete the arms smuggling, and what we have to do is to destroy the arms smuggling.”