Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    noon.

    After Xiao Qingyun checked the majors, he went back to the temporary dormitory, carried a small suitcase and headed to the parking area.

    Both the temporary dormitory and the training ground belonged to the East Campus of the Federal Military University, which was some distance away from the main campus where classes and accommodation were usually held, so the Federal Military University specially sent a maglev bus to pick them up.

    "Students going to the main campus, please go this way!"

    From a long distance, Xiao Qingyun saw a girl carrying a big flag, waving it in front of a giant maglev bus, shouting energetically.

    Seeing her passing, the girl smiled and said, "Report your name."

    "Xiao Qingyun."

    "Okay, Xiao...Qing..." She pinched the flagpole to her neck, flipping through the list on the optical brain quickly in her hand. .

    Suddenly realizing what she heard, she raised her head suddenly: "Wait! You are Xiao Qingyun!"

    Seeing the girl's frenzied eyes, Xiao Qingyun couldn't help taking a small step back, even her tone was uncertain : "It's me... right."

    "My whole family likes you very much!"

    "...Thank you." The

    girl whispered: "I watched the whole process of your entrance exam, you are so handsome! I feel that you are so relaxed, She was able to turn the opponent around with ease! And that avatar, it's so cool..."

    She couldn't stop the chatterbox once she opened it, and holding Xiao Qingyun's hand was a great output for a five-hundred-word essay.

    "...My grandpa also said that you should learn spiritual coding by nature, and he wants to trick you into their major. Hehe, a fool is only going to a major that has declined. If you are so strong, you must come to our mecha department!"

    Seems like After seeing Xiao Qingyun's delicate expression, the girl hesitated: "... right?"

    No way, no way, no one really puts away a good major and goes to learn spiritual coding, right? !

    Xiao Qingyun, who was inadvertently connoted: "..."

    At this moment, an arrogant voice suddenly came from the side, breaking the stagnant atmosphere at this moment.

    "I'm going to hold a fan meeting and drive on the side, don't hinder the people behind."

    An Yiming tugged at the collar impatiently, slapped his handbag on Xiao Qingyun's back, and pushed her onto the bus: " After checking, it’s still so inkstained.”

    “That’s right,” the trash can’s little follower hugged his long wooden warehouse by his side, and echoed, “Do you know how delicate our brother An’s skin is? He’s actually let him stay out in the sun for a long time. What if it breaks!" The

    little follower hated and feared Xiao Qingyun when he saw him, hated her for calling him a trash can, and was afraid of her brutal force, wanted to hate but dared not.

    At this moment, Xiao Qingyun had gotten into the car and was out of hearing, so he quickly took the opportunity to vent his anger.

    An Yiming of "delicate skin": Thank you.

    Because the C-537 planet is relatively backward, and the land is sparsely populated, most people use light rail for travel, and only a few dignitaries use maglev cars or aircraft to go out.