Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Zheng Ji felt that he might have walked too much at night and ran into a ghost.

    He looked at his companions beside him, and then at the gloomy environment around him. The trees piercing into the sky looked like monsters with long teeth and claws in the dark, showing him the most terrifying side.

    It was empty, and there were no other figures.

    Zheng Ji suspected that he had heard it wrong, and it would be better if he heard it wrong.

    "Hey..."

    Zheng Ji stretched out his mechanical little finger tremblingly, and supported his companion's solid and reliable arm tremblingly.

    He had never thought his teammates were so cute.

    "Have you..." He heard a voice.

    "Hush." ​​Before he

    finished speaking, he was interrupted by his companion: "I heard it, it's in the southeast direction."

    His voice was very excited, as if he had been concentrating on identifying the direction of the fight just now, and he didn't feel the fear of hearing strange noises at all. .

    Did you hear me wrong?

    Or was he the only one who heard it?

    Otherwise, it would be impossible to explain that the woman's statement just mentioned the direction of the southeast, and the teammate carefully identified it before saying the same judgment...

    For a while, Zheng Ji's thoughts were racing, and the more he thought about it, the colder his heart became, the pinched on the teammate's fuselage The fingers are getting harder.

    "What's wrong?" The companion noticed Zheng Ji's abnormality, and turned his head to glance at him suspiciously.

    At this glance, his companion was stunned, and he stared blankly at the direction behind Zheng Ji, motionless.

    Like being possessed by something strange.

    "——!"

    Looking at his companion, Zheng Ji felt goosebumps all over his body, and he was about to break out in a cold sweat.

    "What... what?" The

    teacher didn't say that there were supernatural factors in the quiz, so he didn't take the test, he wanted to go home.

    The mechanical fingers loosened slowly, and Zheng Ji withdrew his hand of hope with a numb trembling face.

    Suddenly, Zheng Ji's hand was grabbed violently.

    "!"

    Looking at the person in front of him who was not sure if he was his teammate, Zheng Ji's tears were about to come down: "Sister, no... Auntie, please let me go! I have accumulated good deeds all my life, and the only thing I did out of line was when I was a child. Two little fish died, I am really a good person!"

    "..." There

    was a long silence.

    Just when Zheng Ji was about to kneel down for him, a teammate's voice suddenly came from inside the mecha: "...Captain, what are you talking about, I just suddenly discovered that the moon is so round."

    "..."

    Zheng Ji: Do you think you are very humorous?

    "Get lost." Pushing away his heartless teammate, Zheng Ji suddenly stopped being afraid of the female ghost, and he was no longer scared, and walked forward angrily.