Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    Black...

    Endless black...

    Snowflake-shaped fragments flashed like a bad signal...

    Someone is talking...

    "Too weak, only to be beaten"... Who is it... A familiar voice...

    Is it him...

    Ha...

    but when it comes to weakness, who can compare to me......

    shaking

    violently

    ...

    "Classmate An!!" The

    boy suddenly opened his eyes, and a large pale light from the infirmary suddenly broke into his eyes. Vision: "..."

    "You're finally awake." The therapist heaved a sigh of relief, turned to look at the boy waiting aside, signaled with his eyes that he could come over, and then walked out of the infirmary.

    "How is it?" Seeing the therapist in a white coat coming out, Du Xiurong put down the light end in his hand and stepped forward.

    "The advanced state is not bad. Pay attention to rest these two days and take medicine on time. When the mental strength recovers, it will be no problem to enter the super S level." The therapist took out a pen from his pocket while walking, and quickly wrote on the case wearing something.

    "Okay, do you know the reason for the sudden advancement?"

    Speaking of this, the therapist couldn't help but pause and sigh. He pushed open the door of the office next to him and welcomed the man in: "Come in and talk."

    ...

    "That person just now wasn't you?!" Cheng Shuo was shocked after hearing what the other person said.

    He looked up and down the boy, red hair, pale face, arrogant broken eyebrows... that's right.

    An Yiming smiled helplessly: "It's me, and it's not me. To be precise, he is me at the age of fifteen."

    Because of something, An Yiming's spirit was damaged when he was fifteen years old, and his mental power level has stopped since then, and has never improved since then.

    At the same time, he also developed another personality, that personality is tyrannical and crazy, likes to bully opponents late, and only controls the initiative of the body when fighting, it is for this reason that he is always criticized for being brutal .

    After the new personality was born, whether An Yiming trained hard or consulted a good doctor, his mental strength became a pool of stagnant water. Obviously, after many measurements, he has the potential of double S rank, but there is still no sign of advancement, and he will always be the same S rank.

    Until this Mech Contest.

    At first, when he entered the dungeon, he faintly felt that something was wrong, his body was as heavy as drowning, and his brain was buzzing, and it became more and more like this as he walked towards the center.

    Until the end he completely lost control of his body.

    "Sorry." An Yiming covered his head dejectedly.

    Sorry for causing you to follow suit.

    Cheng Shuo thought for a while: "Well, it's a bit regrettable." We can't continue fighting.