Chapter 87

Chapter 87

    Audience voting was in full swing, and the commander-in-chief was lost. After a short period of confusion, several technicians at the auction site were "pacified" by Cheng Shuo, and restarted the process of breaking the gate.

    And taking advantage of the voting time, Xiao Qingyun was not idle, she took out the light end, moved her fingers quickly, and entered the management system of the auction venue.

    Although there is no optical brain, but the essence is the same, there is an electronic medium.

    "Boss, are you... cracking the blockade over there?" The sub-commander narrowed his eyes and looked at her screen secretly, "Is it easy to do? According to the feedback from the technicians, this technology is not very easy to crack, and the other party has been using All kinds of programs are reinforced, and putting viruses is useless."

    Xiao Qingyun stared at the projected code, concentrating: "You can try it."

    This is the first time she can't make a firm promise, because the other party does have a few tricks, compared to before she The fight with Xiao Sheng was much more intense.

    She could feel the presence of the other party in the system, and she could also sense that another force from the other side of the venue was resisting, but it seemed that she was at the end of her rope.

    After thinking for a while, Xiao Qingyun tapped the light end quickly with her fingertips. She did not choose to send a Trojan horse to the auction site system, but bypassed the place where several people were fighting, and followed the network cable to find the other party's IP address.

    Although it was a packaged fake address, it was enough to reflect something. After a simple calculation and search, she finally locked on a device a few kilometers away.

    On the other end, Zhong Baiqing also noticed a sudden extra person in the system. The strange thing is that the other party basically didn't take any unnecessary actions, just like visiting here, watching their confrontation for a while, then erased the traces and disappeared up.

    He instinctively felt something was wrong, and wondered if the other party wanted to use another method to directly find the source where he was and hack into the equipment instead of choosing to break through the venue system.

    I have to say that this idea is much smarter.

    But it's also a lot more difficult.

    Even if the other party can see through his real IP address and successfully touch it, it doesn't mean that the other party can take him down. On the contrary, this actually increases the difficulty of breaking the game.

    Because it will be directly on him.

    It seemed that while the other party was smart, he was also confident enough.

    So let's try it out and see who's technology is better.

    Zhong Baiqing immediately gave up the reinforcement at the venue, because it was really unnecessary, and at the current level, those players might not be able to handle it.

    He also put his other free hand on the keyboard with a serious expression.

    Seeing this, Huang Xuchu was shocked and said: "Is this time to get serious? Does the other party have any strong players who can make you do this?"

    Zhong Baiqing didn't reply, he was so engrossed that his hands almost danced on the keyboard with afterimages. Large swathes of code quickly appeared on the brain screen.