Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    "Can this work?"

    An Yiming watched the girl kill a hare with a single shot, picked up her ears and strung it on a tree branch, and threw the branch and the rabbit at him.

    He hurriedly reached out to catch it, looked at the plump rabbit in his hand hesitantly, and couldn't help but ask his heart out.

    Xiao Qingyun ignored him, and Gu Zi jumped down along the tree trunk, patting the dust off his body.

    Xiaopang, who was holding two birds in his hands, took a look at him: "Do you know why the teacher made the environment of the mock exam so realistic?

    " Just set up the ring pk. What's the point of setting up blocks and setting up natural scenery?

    "I know!"

    Cheng Shuo, carrying a branch full of squirrels, raised his hand high like a primary school student rushing to answer a question.

    "Because various dungeons will be set up during the Mecha Contest, and students' comprehensive ability must be tested. Just fighting is not enough."

    "Bingo," Xiaopang snapped his fingers and nodded in agreement, "then it is also very important to use the environment reasonably. It’s a link.”

    Listening to their conversation the whole time, Su Mingxu walked silently at the end with a dead snake in his arms: “…”

    According to theory, every setting of the holographic map should have a deep meaning behind it. At the beginning, I definitely hope that students can use it.

    But...

    Su Mingxu glanced at the girl who was sharpening her knife and looking around for prey.

    Take a look at Xiao Qingyun's posture of wanting to hunt all the living creatures on the spot, how goddamn it is to use it rationally...

    He dares to guarantee that the deep meaning behind the teacher's setting is definitely not to roast them all for meat.

    Xiao Qingyun's brutal and inhuman behavior also attracted the attention of the barrage.

    It's so annoying to come up with a name: [What is she doing? It's okay to catch rabbits, I can bear to catch birds, but squirrels and snakes are...? 】

    Hey, hey, hey: 【This woman is so terrifying, she's so hungry that she can't choose what to eat! 】

    A butcher's knife: 【Scared, can this thing be eaten? 】

    If you don’t enter the school team, don’t change your name: 【Xiao, you deserve it. ]

    Eating melons is so happy: [I don’t know why, but I actually think that Sister Xiao is fine if she doesn’t eat people...]

    Enthusiastic crowd from the coalition army: [The ones in front, people can’t, at least shouldn’t...]

    ...

    But the barrage didn’t Guess what the girls are going to do.

    Xiao Qingyun "burned, killed, looted" all the way, and when the four of her teammates could hardly hold any more, she turned around and returned to the team with a few skewers of unknown bugs.

    Several people looked at the black and unknown object in her hand: "..." I knew that this woman had always been scary, but I didn't expect it to be so scary.

    In the past, we spent a long time in the quiz. Everyone was very hungry. At most, we just went out to eat after the exam. No one thought of solving the food problem by grabbing food during the mock exam. Generally, there are no food spots in the holographic environment, and those who want to find food can only hunt wild animals that come with them in the forest area.