Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    The dazzling sunlight shone through the layers of glass on the training ground. The slender boy leaned slightly, his fine short hair fluttering gently with the wind, covering his delicate eyebrows and eyes.

    Opposite him, a handsome girl with a high ponytail looked at him quietly. The wind lifted the corners of her clothes, bringing a natural fragrance.

    It was originally a beautiful picture, but when you get close, you can only feel the tense atmosphere between the two.

    "Hey? Why!" Cheng Shuo opened his eyes wide and uttered a voice in shock.

    He pursed his mouth aggrievedly: "Didn't you agree, we will fight with me when we meet again..."

    "That's right," Xiao Qingyun felt a little helpless, feeling that he was full of social cattle attributes, "But we will immediately The exam is coming, you should maintain your strength..."

    "This student is right!"

    A voice amplified by the microphone suddenly sounded, startling the students who were looking around and visiting the training ground, as well as the two people who were confronting each other.

    "WELCOME! Welcome to the training ground of the Federal Military University!"

    With the rumbling sound, a circular lifting platform slowly rose from the center of the field. The uncle in sunglasses is standing on it, holding a stand microphone and posing like a rock star.

    For a moment, the scene was unprecedentedly silent.

    "Director Du came out of a strange place again, haha." A teacher in the supervision team touched his nose silently and smiled awkwardly.

    Preparatory special recruits: ...

    "I am very glad to meet you here today. I am Du Xiurong, the tutor of the Mecha Department of the Federal Military University, and I am also the person in charge of the entrance examination for special recruits." The

    man stood up and pushed Sunglasses, through the brown lenses, glanced at more than a thousand students present.

    These are the talents selected by the admissions teachers from the major galaxies. Some of them were ranked first in the school all the year round in middle and high school, some won awards in various competitions, and some showed extraordinary talents in accidental events... These people It is not an exaggeration to say that he is the best among his peers.

    However, the special admissions exam is a cruel thing.

    Its selectivity determines that most of them cannot pass this exam, and it only selects geniuses among geniuses.

    "The special enrollment exam will be held in two days. This exam will be a basic selection competition. Each person's initial score is 3 points. One point represents a challenge opportunity. You can apply for a challenge to the opponent you want to invite. One point will be deducted for the challenge loser , the winner will accumulate one point, and the top 200 in the final points ranking will be qualified for special enrollment." The

    28th rule is applicable to any field, and the genius among geniuses should at least be one who has acquired 80% of his talents 20 out of 100 people.

    "Of course, you can choose to hold on to the existing 3-point initial points, neither to challenge others nor to accept the challenge."

    Du Xiurong seemed to hear some people whispering softly, and Du Xiurong smiled.