Chapter 133

Chapter 133 Show Your Skills 94

    After successive teams chose to withdraw, the noise of humans gradually disappeared in the safe zone, and the roars of star beasts filled the surrounding area.

    The soldiers of the security team have already started to land, preparing to help the original residents deal with the beast horde and complete their relocation by the way.

    The reason why the competition this time revolves around the survival of Safety Zone 114 is precisely because there are serious problems in the management here, and the Federation decided to intervene, so these players are allowed to explore the way first. If they don't, they will have backup, and professional military personnel will take over.

    But this time the destruction faction with the fewest numbers could win, they really didn't expect it.

    Xiao Qingyun didn't know the shock of the teachers in the security team, she was preparing to quit with her teammates.

    "I look forward to the next time we can fight." Five people walked over neatly from a distance, wearing black and gold military uniforms of the capital military region, with a straight figure, and the head of the white-haired man said.

    Xiao Qingyun put down his sleeves and covered the light: "Okay, we will meet again soon, in the capital military region." Because the champion will definitely belong to them.

    Hearing this sentence, Qin Shusen couldn't help being stunned for two seconds, and then burst into laughter: "...then see you then."

    After finishing speaking, the five people released their mechas and walked out. On the field, Qin Shusen and the others They are players, but outside the arena, they are soldiers with the mission of defending their home and country.

    Unlike the contestants who just waited to be sent out of the arena after the end of this competition, they had to cooperate with the security team to complete the work of eliminating the beast horde.

    ...

    Lingyunxing Branch of the Well Research Institute.

    Several aircraft with the logo of the Xiao family parked in the air courtyard, and another aircraft without any icon next to it.

    "The speed of advancement is faster than we expected. It seems that it is right to let her participate in this competition." The first tall and thin old man with a gray beard on the left said, looking back from the screen that was just blacked out, " Sure enough, actual combat will make people grow.”

    The short and fat old man headed on the right glanced at him, not very angry: "That's why you released her to a remote galaxy?"

    "This is also the result of her own consent, and the result is not very good now?" The tall and thin old man touched his hands. My own beard laughed and said, "Not only can I socialize with people, but I also learned a lot of tricks, which made these children stunned."

    "...You are really not afraid of receiving those stubborn complaint letters. "The chunky old man felt a headache just thinking about it.

    "It doesn't make sense to blame others for being too good at being inferior to others. If you want me to say, they should teach their own students well. They should be more careful in the competition, and don't be fooled as soon as they are cheated."

    At the same time , The air pressure in the supervision team's office is indeed a bit low.

    After hanging up the accountability call from the school, one of the instructors sighed: "How can you blame us for this? It's obvious that the contestants themselves regarded him as a super SSS-level star beast, and they were fooled and surrendered after a few strokes.

    " The teacher who had just finished the training shook his head: "It's really our fault that our training went wrong and we didn't arrange anti-fraud courses for them.

    " ?

    "But we can't blame them all," the teacher sighed, "How many super SSS-level mecha players can there be? No one thought that someone would suddenly advance to the super-SSS level in the game. They have just grown up.

    " An adult super SSS rank, what kind of fucking genius is he!

    Another player of his own team who came out through the window and looked outside and understood everything, continued his words: "I didn't expect that Xiao Qingyun even broke the system of the competition, what else can she not do?! "

    Looking at the Federal Military University, which once again became the number one fault on the score sheet, several teachers couldn't help but shed tears of envy.

    If you want to say how strong Xiao Qingyun's combat ability is, it is indeed quite strong, but it has not yet reached the level where he can lead the coalition army to the first place. After all, several other top military schools are not vegetarians. But she is powerful because her code level is stronger than her combat. Xiao Qingyun is still the only one.

    "The technical department is having a headache now."

    "Isn't it? The system was breached by the players, and it was breached quietly during the game." Thinking of this, the instructor's mood improved again, and the feelings for them were not the worst. Unfortunately, after this time, it is estimated that the technical department will have to stay up all night to design a new system.

    On the other side, Marshal Qin has led a team into the arena, ready to help solve the beast swarm, because this time the beast swarm is a super-scale beast swarm with multi-core explosions, and there are many super SSS-level star beasts with super powers, which are extremely destructive. Residents in the safe zone have been notified to enter the air-raid shelter for refuge. If it weren't for the fact that the contestants in this year's competition lacked practical experience and had been exhausted for a long time, they would have been arrested together to become strong men.

    But the instructors who were in good condition naturally couldn't escape. Du Xiurong released his mecha and was about to get in when suddenly there was a suspicious voice behind him.

    "Teacher, are you going to run away?"

    Turning his head, it was the five little bastards that he loved and hated, looking at him more confusedly than the other.

    "Why should I run away?" Du Xiurong showed fishy eyes, looking at the players in front of him who kept surprising him.

    He didn't cheat people, and he didn't break the system, so why did he run?

    At most it was just a few letters of complaint.

    "Then you..." Xiaopang peeped at him, and beeped softly, "You don't want to beat us up, do you? A real person solo?" There

    was a cast of condemning eyes around him.

    It seems to be saying, why is this teacher like this, even if he wins, he still beats the students, tsk tsk.

    Du Xiurong: "..." Shuan Q, his good student, I'm really afraid that his reputation is too good, right?

    "What real person solo, I'm going to wipe out the star beasts with the marshal." He managed to maintain his composure.

    Xiao Qingyun said happily when he heard the words: "That's great, then teacher, if you play slowly, we can rest a little longer." God knows how ruthless Director Du is during the days off every time.

    "..."

    Du Xiurong no longer dared to feel the eyes of the people around him. What did he do to make the two of them sing and sing together to make him look like Zhou Papi?

    "Okay, you guys go in quickly, and I'll talk about the rest when I come back." After a few more words, he probably received more than just complaint letters in his mailbox.