Chapter 103

Chapter 103 Show Your Skills 64

    The platinum mech spun around, and then returned to the control room in a stream of light. Chi Ji stepped onto the balcony lightly, stepped on the ground with one long leg.

    At this moment, there were beeping sounds one after another in the main channel, and then the list of online personnel was grayed out, it was the part that went out to dispense medicine.

    Seeing this, Chi Ji raised his eyes: "It seems that the chasing party has long been prepared."

    Huang Xuchu: "With Oceanus around, how could it be destroyed so quickly?"

    Zhong Baiqing pondered: "I didn't see Gai in the surveillance before." The runner-up academy might have been sent by the commander-in-chief to intercept it, but are Pan Xuetang and the others already strong enough?"

    Finally controlling the chaotic situation, Gu Yuanying, who had time to take a sip of water, turned his head when he heard the words: "Should No. "

    The thinking of being able to command is always different from others, Gu Yuanying directly adjusted the screen to the camera installed in the aircraft, and then a snowflake-like black came, and he paused: "The aircraft is all blocked. Blow up, the score is mainly deducted because of this."

    They only think about the convenience of the map, and it will save a lot of time to use the aircraft to launch in large quantities, and the source of this batch of aircraft has also been checked by a special person. It is an old partner of the Star Thief. , Logically speaking, it shouldn't... Wait, Gu Yuanying suddenly frowned.     "Who is responsible for the inspection and verification?" Gu Yuanying quickly searched the records. He couldn't remember any arrangements, but he clearly knew that this step was handed over to the venue group at the beginning, and the person in charge of the venue group at that time was... Xiao Sheng.     "One more thing. The list shows that these aircraft were once in the hands of An's Group." Zhong Baiqing immediately connected the whole incident.     With such an obvious name, it is hard not to remind people of An Yiming, who has just been promoted to the SS rank in the Lianjun University. Coupled with Xiao Qingyun's skills that he has finally seen, this wave of changing tracks is really smart.     Even Xiao Sheng was not necessarily the one who sent back the confirmation message.     Thinking of this, a shiver suddenly rose from behind.

    "Is it possible that Xiao Qingyun has already broken through the holographic system of the arena and has already invaded our team channel?" Zhong Baiqing asked suddenly.

    "Imagination is quite rich." Huang Xuchu laughed when he heard the words, and felt that his teammates seemed too nervous. "The holographic system in our arena was developed by the Federal Technology Department. If it can be broken to this level, what kind of machine will she be?" Jiashou, just go and be a hacker."

    However, this teasing remark failed to enliven the atmosphere of the scene, and the three people except Huang Xuchu all looked serious and couldn't laugh.

    Seeing this, Huang Xuchu also gradually suppressed his smile: "Hey, isn't it, she can't really...?"

    Gu Yuanying turned to look at him: "It's not impossible."

    Otherwise, it would be impossible to explain the news that Xiao Sheng just sent back Soon after, the fact of being eliminated followed.

    Thinking about it this way, everything makes sense.

    Just when the Imperial Military Academy suddenly discovered the truth of the matter, the audience watching from this perspective was at a loss.

    [What are they talking about, Xiao Qingyun can break through the holographic system of the arena and send them fake news? How is it possible, she is too deified. ]