Chapter 101

Chapter 101 Show Your Skills 62

    All semi-finished mutants were released, the next second.

    "Listen, what's the sound?" In a corner where no one noticed, Cheng Shuo drove the mecha, bent down and broke the necks of two guards from behind, raised his head and asked in confusion, "It's a bit like we heard it when we were in the hospital. Roar."

    They were located some distance away from the main building, and they didn't see any mutants for the time being, but they could hear the roar that the metal wall couldn't hold back.

    Immediately afterwards, a burst of footsteps sounded orderly from a distance, as if they were acting urgently.

    Su Mingxu, who was standing on a high place in charge of releasing the wind, heard Cheng Shuo's words: "...something came out." The

    Star Thief camp may have sensed their existence and released those monsters to resist their attack. Listen to this The exaggerated formation of tremors followed the ground surface, one can imagine how powerful the monster's lethality is.

    However, several teams of star robbers who were originally guarding near the main building were evacuating to the surroundings, and entered the watchtowers that surrounded the main building in a circle.

    Su Mingxu was taken aback for a moment, and then thought of a possibility. They were going to use mutants to attack on the ground, while the others stayed at high places and defended with the help of the terrain and long-range weapons.

    It has to be said that this kind of decision-making can indeed effectively use all combat power, and can also reduce the casualties of the Star Thief camp. However, they ignored a possibility -

    "Have they all been killed?"

    When Cheng Shuo beheaded the guard and Su Mingxu was driving a light mech to investigate, the others followed Xiao Qingyun into the watchtower closest to the gate After a while, they came out with some blood-stained clothes in their hands.

    They are all uniformed training uniforms of the Star Pirates, and the blood is still fresh.

    An Yiming came down from the steps, and casually tossed one to Su Mingxu: "Well, this place is full of NPCs, and their force value is not high, so it's easy to kill."

    Xiao Qingyun: "Put on some clothes, let's get in. "

    Others have no objection to this. Since the other party wants to take advantage of the heights, they will carry out a sneak attack to let the other party experience the dangers of the world.

    Although it is a bit difficult to sneak in quietly, you need to deal with the monsters on the ground first, but this level is not too difficult for some of them, and it can be solved quickly.

    As for what to do after entering, whether or not they can be wiped out before the opponent finds out, all depends on acting skills. They followed Xiao Qingyun a lot in this matter, old actors.

    While speaking, a group of mutants had already broken free from the cage, roaring and rushing towards the surroundings. Everywhere they passed was a mess, turning it upside down with astonishing destructive power.

    "That's it, you guys be careful." Su Mingxu pulled his mask and bent his body slightly. He looked like an ordinary Star Thief soldier. He left with a group of people who had been assigned in advance. The rest of the people took a look and warned, "While beating these mutants, you should also pay attention to avoiding the attacks from above."

    Xiaopang waved his hand: "Got it, we are very strong."

    Cheng Shuo looked left and right Su Mingxu : "Oh, Mingxu, you act like that. Is this the secret to your usual tricks of pretending to be a good student?"