Chapter 146

Chapter 146 Show Your Skills 107

    In the crisis-ridden Flame Star arena, no captain can guarantee that he can count everything. He can only take one step at a time. Who knows whether the next one will be danger or opportunity.

    "I don't know if it was a simple exchange or a fight." Huang Xuchu was a little curious.

    "There shouldn't be a fight, they are not so fast." Zhong Baiqing pushed his glasses, not aware of what he said.     Gu Yuanying : "...Please be careful with your words, we are a program     that people

    under the age of 18 can watch." Where is the Allied Forces now?     There is no obvious difference in combat speed between these three routes, and even the number of star beast points cleaned up is similar, which does not conform to his perception of the size of the coalition forces.     In previous games, the United Army University has always shown that sharp and high-profile attitude, but now that it is in the Flame Star Arena, has it disappeared from all the military schools?     Chi Ji caressed the school uniform jacket on his shoulders. Now that the competition has been pushed to nearly half of the process, it's time for the Allied Army University to take action. How can we always not see them.     ...     "Who is the strongest here?" Xiaopang gestured around, and finally pointed to Xiao Qingyun and asked, but she pushed him away indifferently.     "Don't mess with her, Lao Xiao, turn on the follow mode and take a rest." Su Mingxu pulled Xiaopang away from behind, "After the effect of the medicine wears off, we will kill the star beast together."     "Actually, I think it's okay now ." , It’s just a little muscle strain.” Xiao Qingyun basically didn’t feel any excitement after taking the medicine, and now it’s like the stimulant has lost its effect, and the feeling of overdraft is overwhelming, and he is physically and mentally exhausted.     "It's okay, trust us, it's just a few star beasts, we can solve it." Su Mingxu patted her on the shoulder, signaling her to relax, "Sometimes you can try to rely on your teammates."

    Affected by the hallucinogenic factor, Xiao Qingyun killed through several star beast points at a terrifying speed, but after the drug took effect, she slowed down. Of course, you can't put all the heavy responsibilities on Lao Xiao alone, they also have to do things.

    "I believe." Xiao Qingyun smiled at him, "But what path are we taking now?"

    "A shortcut." Just now, Su Mingxu discovered that there was also an impending failure on the other side of their area. Hint, proof that a supply point was found in that area too.

    In other words, the schedule is about to reach half, and they must speed up their march. The supply point in this area is bound to be won by the coalition forces.

    However, since it is a shortcut, there will naturally be a price to pay—the star beast points they face will be twice as much as the normal route.

    For a military academy with average strength, this route is not even a shortcut, but the slowest route, but Su Mingxu has confidence in his team.

    After Xiao Qingyun turned on the follow mode, he put down the seat in the mecha cabin and fell into a light sleep.

    In her sleep, there was a scorching breath roasting the soles of her feet, the temperature rose, and the dazzling red filled her eyes. She seemed to be able to feel the emotions of another creature in this space, ambition, curiosity... and hazy sleepiness .

    Xiao Qingyun stood in the space of her dream, watching the fiery fire under her feet grow stronger and stronger, gradually engulfing the objects around her, and finally burned her feet.