Chapter 161-170

Chapter 161

    The finals came sooner than expected.

    I thought that the battle on the front line was tight, and there would be a delay in the holding of the Mecha Contest. However, to everyone's surprise, not only was the final not postponed, but the scale was larger than expected, and the publicity was stronger.

    Xiao Qingyun felt it the moment he stepped into the arena in the capital.

    —unprecedented enthusiasm.

    Different from the previous games, at the entrance of the Capital Star Stadium, a large viewing stand that can accommodate 10,000 people was placed. It was divided into four areas according to the color.

    From left to right, they are green, white, black, and yellow, which respectively represent the cheering colors of Oceanus, Imperial Military Academy, Federal Military University, and Gaia Military Academy.

    Fans from the four military academies sat in the area where they supported their teams, holding up various lights and screaming excitedly, obviously happy that they were able to come to watch the game.

    As for the larger number of viewers who were unable to come to the scene to watch, they squatted in the official live broadcast room early. The camera flying in a 360-degree circle not only captured the temporarily dark huge screen in front of the viewing stand, but also flew over the stands and then landed straight away, abducting the players to prepare for the backstage.

    The camera slowly slid past the contestants, and the faces of vigorous teenagers appeared in the live broadcast room, causing screams.

    Because the mental power of the contestants in this year is generally very high, and the level of mental power is often positively correlated with their appearance, so none of the four teams present has an unattractive face.

    But among them, there are a few people whose appearance is particularly eye-catching, and even the camera can't help but stay beside them for a few more seconds, sending stunning close-ups frame by frame.

    The captain of Oceanus, Aldrich, stood in the first place because the team was the first to appear. The young man was upright, full of calm and murderous aura, his blond hair was blown by the wind, revealing a pair of stubborn and unwilling blue eyes.

    He was angry, angry that he didn't seize the opportunity in the last game, and made those two scheming teams useless.

    Thinking of this, Aldridge couldn't help but shift his eyes backwards, looking past the empire behind him, and saw Xiao Qingyun in the middle of the coalition army at a glance.

    She is so striking.

    Among a group of teenagers who were more or less nervous and excited, only Xiao Qingyun stood lazily against the wall, looking around boredly, as if she was not the one who was about to participate in the competition.

    This is completely different from her who is ruthless and stern in the arena.

    Aldrich hadn't retracted his probing gaze, but he saw Xiao Qingyun seemed to be aware of it, and turned his eyes sharply to meet his gaze in the air.

    Immediately afterwards, Aldrich was stunned.

    Xiao Qingyun looked at him with no hostility, only indifference.

    It is the occasional pity and disdain of the strong for the weak.

    Watched by such eyes, the string called reason in Aldrich's brain was instantly plucked strongly.