Chapter 97

Chapter 97

    This black street is not very long. At a glance, there are about twenty shops side by side. Most of them have closed doors and chains, and it looks like they have not been open for a long time. The few shops that are still open are decorated like bars, with a trace of alternating red and yellow lights leaking from the gaps in the doors, as well as loud heavy metal music.

    Everyone is in their own world, and no one cares about the riots at the gate of Heijie.

    Because it's so common.

    But this time it might seem a bit special, the two sides were fighting, and the one who was still standing was the little girl who didn't seem to be very capable of fighting, and she was ruthless enough to kill all the provocateurs.

    And it's a spike.

    At this point, the person in charge cannot ignore it. With such a big commotion and such fighting power, the person in charge of managing the street naturally had to bring someone to coordinate or clean it up.

    And this is exactly what Xiao Qingyun wanted—to meet the principal and kill him.

    Then "become him".

    When the principal approached with a team of people, Xiao Qingyun was leaning on the table, leisurely playing with the remaining dice on the table.

    The one on the ground was kicked by her earlier, blocking the bullets fired by the other party, and turned into a handful of fine powder together with it.

    "Your Excellency, I don't know why you came here?" Of course, the principal would not be as blind as those gatekeepers. He first fought before saluting, and asked politely after confirming that the other party was very skilled.

    But he usually doesn't have this kind of reaction, mainly because the girl who suddenly appeared is too outrageous. Besieged by several of his right-hand men, he still survived.

    "It's really not a big deal." Xiao Qingyun swept him lazily, jumped down from the table lightly, and then attacked him at an unbelievable speed, "I just want to use your identity.

    " The thug reacted very quickly. He seemed to have been injected with some mutant medicine. He was extremely tall, with a long tail like a scorpion trailing behind him.

    Seeing this, the commentator frowned. This was the first time a player encountered a genetic mutant in the arena, and it turned out to be such a difficult type.

    The partner next to him was very excited, and he slapped the table excitedly: "You can see that our contestant is very confident, she rushed to A directly! But unfortunately, the opponent used a tail block to throw her away... No, no Throw it away!"

    "The contestant hugged his tail, stood up and swung it with his backhand! Wow! Can she succeed?! This is a big guy twice her size! Oh! She succeeded, Scorpion People were slammed to the ground by her!!"

    Xiao Qingyun couldn't understand why she shouted for her passion, she just acted quickly, after throwing the scorpion man on the ground with an over shoulder, she quickly got up, raised her leg and kicked hard at another person who suddenly appeared behind her .

    "Bang!" The military boots kicked the man's waist heavily, kicking him a few meters away in an instant, and he fell straight to the ground, rubbing a dazzling spark on the ground.

    The person in charge himself is not strong in combat, but his personal bodyguards are all masters. When Xiao Qingyun suddenly attacked, the person closest to him quickly protected him and retreated to a distance, while the others followed him. Qiqi rushed up under the command.