Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    From the time Xiao Qingyun and Nangong Nian disappeared into the depths, to the time when Pan Xuetang and Chi Ji killed the cadre wolves they were fighting against, it took only a few minutes.

    Pan Xuetang pulled out his broad sword, and green, green and red liquid splashed out immediately.

    With a calm expression, he looked at the white mecha who just ended the battle.

    It's a bit difficult to kill Chi Ji alone here, maybe there is still hope for cooperation with Nangong Nian, but they didn't do it just now because they were worried that the coalition forces would reap the benefits.

    Now Nangong Nian estimated that it was time to reach the wolf king, I wonder if he can take the opportunity to eradicate that black mech.

    If the plan is feasible, get rid of the big coalition player, and the two of them get rid of Chi Ji in the process of dealing with the wolf king, and the first place in the first round will belong to the Gaia Military Academy.

    Pan Xuetang's calculation was very good, he put away his lightsaber triumphantly, and walked inward with Chi Ji.

    However...

    a notification sounded in the cabin, and Pan Xuetang looked down. The moment the message box popped up, his eyes froze, and the smile on the corner of his mouth disappeared immediately.

    [One of your teammates has been eliminated, the remaining number of the current team: 1. 】

    As soon as the information came out, everyone, whether it was Pan Xuetang inside the arena or Gaia outside the arena, was shocked.

    Because when there are multiple viewing angles in the arena, the audience can freely choose which viewing angle to watch.

    And just now most of the people in Gaia's live broadcast room chose to watch Pan Xuetang's battle.

    As for the other player present? What's so cool about exploring.

    So they also missed the fight that Nangong Nian just had, and they were all in a daze at this moment.

    [? What happened? ]

    [Those two have already met the wolf king? This time the boss is so strong? 】

    【Have any friends who looked at the perspective over there come out to clarify the confusion? 】

    [Let me come... How should I put it, although I didn't encounter the wolf king, it's almost the same...]

    [On the way, Nangong and Xiao Qingyun, the leader of the coalition army, fought. Originally we could have won, but Xiao Qingyun finally resorted to a strange trick and killed Nangong Jedi. ]

    At that time, Nangong Nian had already knocked her weapons away, and her power was completely suppressed. It was basically an unsolvable dead end.

    Normal people would have given up at this time, who would have thought that Xiao Qingyun would immediately draw his gun and shoot, and he would kill with one blow.

    What's even more amazing is that this person has been able to hide for so long, so long that everyone thought she was a sword-type melee player. As a result, good guy, purely a long-range bomber, shot a batch of six.

    Nangong Nian was caught off guard.

    In addition, she calculated that the other party might not react in time, so she forcibly controlled Nangong Nian's mecha at the last moment.