Chapter 130

Chapter 130 Show Your Skills 91

    In the No. 114 security area that entered the preparation state, the teams that stayed here gradually gathered in the preparation room, each adjusting their own equipment. Tensions are building, not only because of the upcoming big fight, but also because of what just happened—one of the participating teams is missing.

    Just in this safe zone with iron walls, there is no trace of any star beasts, and it can be 100% sure that it is man-made.

    "Everyone gathered in this building at that time, only that team has not arrived?" Some people couldn't bear the mutual suspicion in their eyes, and broke the deadlock.

    "I don't know." Gu Yuanying observed everyone's expressions, "At that time, everyone was thinking about how to resist the attack of the beast horde, and when I found out that a team disappeared, I noticed the number of people in this room, four people less than now. "

    "That way it's impossible to determine who the four suspects are!" Someone said nervously, "The other camps actually acted before the beast horde started, and their strength is so strong that none of us have noticed!"

    "I don't know yet Which side made the move." Pan Xuetang opened the door of the preparation room, the light outside was very dark, it was pitch black, like the abyss of a giant beast, "Maybe we should collect evidence now and find the murderer." After the words

    fell, several teams around There was no sound, and some people with weaker strength were in a hurry: "Do you think it's just a joke now? The beast tide is coming soon, but you are going to catch some so-called murderer? What should we do?"

    "It's too irresponsible to think about the game at this time." This statement was agreed by many people, and they were dissatisfied, "The most important thing is to survive!

    " We need to study how to survive the beast horde."

    "That's right."

    "Superficial, I really think you can survive the beast horde without us?" The white-haired man leaning against the door said slowly, " You can die if you want, but I won’t stop you.”

    For the teams without their heads, the beast horde is a living hell for them, and once the organizing committee doesn’t send support, there will only be casualties after the struggle.

    Tang Shan stood next to Qin Shusen, and said with a smile: "The friends who are willing to find clues must want to understand the tricks. This year's contestants are not all bad."

    "What the hell do you mean?" flushed.

    "I mean you're stupid and cowardly." Qin Shusen smiled at him.

    Everyone who was connoted: "..." The

    swaying teams thought about it for a while, and since the heads of the military academy made such a decision, they must have discovered something. That's right.

    "We're with you. You're right. If you don't handle the internal affairs well, even if the beast horde comes, you'll die." They stated, "Clean up the other camps first."

    "Let's stop gossip and act directly." Nangong read , "Maybe there will be unexpected surprises."

    During the course of action, the other camps will definitely not sit idly by, and will definitely do something to protect their own interests. Even if they are secretive, they will be noticed.

    "But we are still at a loss! No one knows what the purpose of those camps is, and why they want to let that team disappear, in case they are teaming up with star beasts..." One person said anxiously, scratching his hair.