Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    "Unexpectedly! It actually cut the light bullet!!" The Chinese Army United Regiment, which fell to the side, couldn't help but shouted in shock.

    "The light bomb fired by that S-class!!"

    "Good... so strong!"

    Xu Liang raised his head from the ground and looked at the black figure against the light.

    He coughed violently, with a complicated expression on his face: "You..."

    "It's just innocent passers-by who are going to be attacked? Oceanus," the girl said in a flat voice, "You're really domineering.

    " The red mecha stared at her coldly, without speaking.

    But the sense of oppression almost made the Chinese military regiment in one place almost unable to hold its head up.

    They trembled in their hearts: It's over, this black mecha seems to be completely messing with Oceanus. Wouldn't it be good to admit it? If you insist on saying something like this, I don't know if the current captain Aldridge can't understand jokes at all!

    Wordless pressure enveloped the surroundings.

    Xiao Qingyun didn't move.

    Aldridge didn't move either.

    After an unknown amount of time, a cold voice comparable to ice cubes sounded, and he said—

    "Sorry."

    "..."

    [Sorry what the hell, you guys are enemies! ]

    [Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, what is this, natural overcomes everything? ]

    [Laughing, it's the first time Sister Xiao's trash talk has suffered from Waterloo, and she has met her opponent. 】

    The gust of wind was howling, stirring up a silent and awkward atmosphere around.

    Xiao Qingyun twitched the corners of her mouth. She was the one who made others speechless before, but this was the first time she was speechless.

    "Captain, stop talking nonsense with her," someone from Oceanus said to Aldrich, "This is just a trick for them to delay time."

    At the same time, Xiaopang also collected the melon seed shells and put them in the recycling bin.

    He stood beside the black mecha, stood shoulder to shoulder with her, and whispered: "Be careful, Aldrich is known as the 'Iron Feet' of the younger generation in the northern star field."

    "Although his mental power is only S-level, his body The evaluation of all indicators is close to the SS level, and it is said that he has broken the steel bar with his bare feet, so he is an opponent with very strong legs."

    "Combined with the bonus of the mecha, in actual combat, it may be even better than the SS level Jun Takano Terrible."

    "Just know it," said one of the orange-red mechs, "If you don't target the wolf king, then leave as soon as possible, don't waste each other's time."