Chapter 122

Chapter 122 Show Your Skills 83

    When the lens shattered, the four star beasts happened to hit their faces. At that moment, everyone's scalp went numb before regaining their senses.     It was Xiao Qingyun who first discovered the abnormality. She felt that all the mental power between herself and the camera

    was cut off instantly, and she immediately shouted: "The communication has been cut off!"

The only bridge on the side was completely destroyed by the opponent at this time.

    "What do you mean, there is a super SSS among them?" Gu Yuanying gritted his teeth, he could no longer catch the trace of the star beast, so he could only rely on his voice to avoid the attack.

    "How can there be a super SSS level? Didn't it mean that there are no super SSS star beasts near the arena?" Xiaopang hugged his fat body weakly, and now he is holding up a light shield to avoid back and forth, his voice is full of confusion.

    Su Mingxu resisted his bitter tongue: "The battlefield is always changing rapidly, and it is not impossible for a large-scale star beast to advance suddenly."

    "Fortunately, the beast tide has not spread here for the time being," Chi Ming recalled that he was disturbed by the star beast in front of him With painful mental strength, his brows frowned, "Otherwise we would be fragments now."

    "Sooner or later, the beast horde is advancing from north to south, and it will not take long to arrive here based on the scope of the field. , we have to find a way to evacuate first." Xiao Qingyun said.

    Chi Ji raised his eyes and saw that the star beasts who had been standing by before seemed to be preparing to intervene. Two pairs of eyes stared at them coldly: "They seem to hold the opposite opinion." It seems that they are not prepared to let them survive...

    Cheng Shuo lowered his head He took out his other light knife, and quickly slashed the dense vines in the air: "We never ask other people's opinions when we do things." He was

    confident and loud.

    Although it is out of date, the imperial school team with a black line appeared: "..." Well, all of us have a deep understanding of this, but why can you say it so logically? !

    Although several people had been talking and communicating, it did not prevent them from avoiding counterattacks.

    Facing the face directly, Xiao Qingyun finally saw clearly the appearance of the electric eel-shaped star beast. Its figure was two full circles larger than the mech, and with just one slap, it smashed the side of the building next to it. There is a transparent fleshy membrane between its two arms, from the claws to the elbow bones in the middle to the waist, it doesn't know what function it has other than flying. Its tail is long, hard, and covered with horny, which is where the most current is generated.

    The pungent smell of the star beast spread over the face, and together with it, there was a strong net of mental power. This was the first time she felt that her mental power was actually suppressed.

    It is definitely super SSS grade, Xiao Qingyun is very sure.

    "Boom!" A strong collision sounded from above, and it was Su Mingxu who swung his sword and slashed on the back of the star beast in front of her.

    The dazzling light exploded instantly!

    The shock wave caused by the blade spread out with a bang, instantly shattering all the surrounding objects into fragments, turning them into gravel and splashing them out, hitting the two surrounding star beasts right in time!