Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    In the live broadcast room, the machine was operating as usual, but the explainer was changed. The one who witnessed the operation of the Allied Forces last night was only in charge of the night shift.

    "The Imperial Military Academy is worthy of being a rising star in recent years. The Imperial Gemini cooperates tacitly, and the three teammates are also strong enough. Currently, they rank first in points and progress!"

    The narrator during the day is surnamed Feng, who graduated from the Imperial Military Academy in his early years. He is a senior emperor blowing, so it is inevitable that he will bring a little personal color when explaining.

    After five minutes of endless praise from tactics to courage, Feng explained that he reluctantly stopped talking when he received the director's dissatisfied gaze.

    He switched the perspective, and all the live broadcast rooms of the military academy were sorted by popularity and appeared on the big screen.

    The Imperial Military Academy, which was the most popular just now, has finished explaining, and Feng explained one by one.

    I saw that the second-ranked Gaia Military Academy had already gone half way, and was encountering the first gathering place of elite wolves.

    The three double-s were in the team, and they played so vigorously that even Xiao Qingyun was willing to bow down after seeing it.

    Holding the broad sword in Pan Xuetang's hand, he pierced the wolf's head with his sword, his forearm moved with his forearm, and with a sound of "shua", he smashed the wolf's head from the inside.

    Nangong Nian was driving a light mecha, with a pair of long whips dancing wildly. With one blow, he took away the lives of two elite wolves.

    Seeing that the long whip split one end in half, leaving a piece of stumped limbs and broken legs on the ground, Feng explained: "This year's Gaia Military Academy is equipped very well, it seems that it is expected to compete with the Imperial Army!

    " At this time, the imperial army was also attacking the first gathering place of elite monsters. He repeatedly compared the progress of the battle between the two sides, and analyzed:

    "From the perspective of killing speed, the imperial army is even better. However, the elite monsters on Gaia's side The number seems to be less, so which side can win the first kill in the elite gathering place? Everything is still unknown."

    Feng Xie only mentioned these two military academies in his speech, as if tacitly tacitly agreeing that other schools are completely impossible.

    It's normal for him to think so.

    This year, both the Gaia Military Academy and the Imperial Military Academy have players from the four major families.

    One was Pan Xuetang who had just been promoted to double S rank not long ago, and the other was the well-known Imperial Twins.

    As we all know, the aristocratic family has been passed down from generation to generation, controlling the most elite technical concepts of the Federation, possessing excellent genes and sufficient funds, making it easier to cultivate talented players.

    "However, from my personal point of view, 60% may belong to the emperor..." At the end, Feng explained mixed with private goods.

    Before the words fell, the broadcast in the camera suddenly sounded.

    [Federal Military University completed the first kill at the gathering place of elite monsters, rewarding 20 points. Repeat...]

    Commentator Feng was shocked: "Damn... Fuck?" It turned out to be a team he hadn't expected at all.