Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    After the host, Director Du sat down with several teachers from the admissions team and listened to the teachers introduce the contestants they brought.

    On the huge electronic screen that was flickering with light, the small frames of the live broadcast of the ring were played one by one, and those who were not interesting were quickly slid across, and interesting contestants stayed for a few seconds longer. Now it's the ring where Xiao Qingyun is.

    The live broadcast of the ring was enlarged from the small frame to the middle of the screen, and the teachers in the admissions team moved their fingers, and the information cards of both sides were displayed on both sides.

    The boy on the left is named Fang Jiale, a graduate of a preparatory high school for a key military department in the eastern galaxy. His professional performance has been ranked first in three years, and his data card has almost been filled with awards.

    The admissions teacher who brought Fang Jiale was very optimistic about him, saying that he had watched his game before. He was a young man with outstanding skills and skill, and it was difficult to meet opponents among people of his age.

    On the other hand, the profile of the girl on the right seems too empty. After the word "Xiao Qingyun", there is only a brief introduction of high school and grades, without any highlights.

    To put it bluntly, the fact that her information can appear here will make people feel that she has gone through the back door through her relationship.

    Seeing this, some teachers joked, "Colonel Lu, you can't just let him in because you see how good-looking he is."

    "Sheng Yu, it's thanks to you to figure out how to let a cute little girl be a mecha player." Most of the special students are selected for the mecha department, so the teachers preconceived that Xiao Qingyun was also a mecha reserve.

    When watching the first few rings, Lu Shengyu was a little bit lacking in interest, but when it was Xiao Qingyun's match, he finally sat up straight.

    At this time, he heard a teacher teasing him, but he was not angry, just smiled silently.

    Lu Shengyu was actually looking forward to Xiao Qingyun's performance.

    People who have never seen Xiao Qingyun fight may indeed look down on her because of her deceptive appearance. But after watching her fight, I know that this girl's unexpected talent is more eye-catching than her beautiful appearance.

    An eighteen-year-old mental code B-level, how many years has there been no such genius in the Federal Military University.

    Therefore, in order to see the shocked expression of the admissions team, Lu Shengyu made a fool of himself: "Just look at it."

    Xiao Qingyun's second opponent was a dark and thin young man with a handsome face and an exotic outfit. There are pigtails in the back of the head.

    As soon as the braided boy stood still, he made a decent gesture at her, then changed his expression, fisted his hands, and slammed into her from the left side.

    He is fast.

    The footwork was clean and neat, and he was in front of her in a few seconds.

    Xiao Qingyun couldn't help squinting his eyes. In this kind of competition where you can choose hot weapons such as wooden cannons and cold weapons such as swords, those who dare to go into battle with bare hands must have cultivated their physical skills to the extreme. .