Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    I have to say that the performance of Black Feather 2.0 is really good. When Xiao Qingyun modified it early in the morning, he adjusted the agility to an astonishingly fast number.

    As a result, when Pan Xuetang and Chi Ji were still fleeing in embarrassment after being chased by the wolf king, she had already run out of the cave first.

    However, these two are indeed the most seeded players in the new generation. Although their speed is not much faster than the wolf king, their counterattack from time to time still slows down the speed of some wolf kings and wears off a trace of their health.

    How much is there exactly...

    [Laughing, Chi Ji and Pan Xuetang fought for a long time, and they hit 2%, not as much as Sister Xiao's self-heating hot pot. ]

    [Because the interior of the star beast is full of soft organs, it is naturally not as high-defense as the exterior, and it can lose a lot of blood if it comes casually. ]

    [But it is undeniable that this coquettish operation cannot be copied, and the wolf king may not buy it again. ]

    [Unless it's really fragrant...]

    [Hahahahaha grass]

    ...

    Unaware of the discussion of the barrage, Xiao Qingyun leisurely glanced at the fierce battle in the cave, and then looked up at the gloomy scene. the weather.

    The dark clouds were thick and low, overwhelmingly pressing down, as if a blizzard would fall in the next second.

    It's better to end sooner.

    She rubbed her chin in thought, a flash of light flashed in her eyes.

    But at this time, on the other side, seeing that the person who escaped first did not attack with a backhand, Pan Xuetang felt a little uneasy for no reason.

    He cut the wolf king's paw with a sword, turned his head and ran away while it was in pain, and said while running, "Something's wrong."

    "What?" Chi Ji raised his eyebrows, even if he was being chased and beaten by the wolf king It's a foolish look.

    "For Xiao Qingyun, this is a good opportunity to win the kill value." Pan Xuetang frowned and clenched the broad sword in his hand. This wolf king's strength is really great, he almost threw him flying with his armor on.

    He felt it was very unreasonable: "Could it be possible for a normal person to wait outside?"

    Hearing this, before he had time to reply, Chi Ji jumped up and avoided the claws of the wolf king in the oblique stab.

    "Boom—"

    Kung Kong's claws slapped down, and a huge deep pit instantly appeared on the stone wall.

    "The little wolf's claws are quite powerful," Chi Ji teased, and then replied, "It's not normal."

    ...

    Xiao Qingyun is indeed not normal.

    After measuring the width and height of the hole and the thickness of the roof with her eyes, she took out the last bomb from the combat kit.

    Holding the edge of the bomb with his fingers, Xiao Qingyun calmly looked at the cave in front of him.

    The consciousness sank, and the mental power skillfully unfolded, forming a wide net.