Chapter 105

Chapter 105 Show Your Skills 66

    Hei Yu was half hidden in the light and shadow, Xiao Qingyun retracted the light saber, stood up straight, and the mutant fell down from her hand dripping with blood.

    Xiao Qingyun didn't care about it, she wasn't afraid that it would suddenly cheat her and attack her, because as long as she made a move, she would definitely go to the vital point, without giving the opponent any possibility of struggling.

    Quiet, but one hit kills, this is her combat style, and it is also the point that Xiao Ziqing once pointed out that she is too sharp.

    Chi Ji looked at the indifferent eyes under the black mecha in front of him, and the moment he met her gaze, his body's instinctive defense mechanism was immediately aroused.

    The killing intent from the SSS class is unstoppable.

    "Are you alone? Isn't it too arrogant?" Xiao Qingyun raised his eyebrows, as if he was making a routine greeting, and his tone was calm, but it made people angry for no reason.

    ["Too Arrogant"]

    [You dare to walk around in your headquarters at will, you are too arrogant. ]

    [Sister Xiao: I can hang out in your base camp, but you can't, you are provoking me by doing so. 】

    【Laughing, what an anti-customer, you are the one who called at the door, and it is arrogant for them to come out to fight... Sister Xiao, you are worthy of it. 】

    "If you are with your teammates, will you still say you bully the less?" Chi Ji smiled lightly.

    It seems that Xiao Qingyun has thoroughly figured out Xiao Qingyun's ability to turn black and white with one mouth.

    "That's not true. After all, it's not certain who is bullying who." Xiao Qingyun was a little tired from operating, and took the opportunity to move his fingers while playing tricks, but he was still in a state of preparation for battle, without leaving any openings, "Oh, I Forget, the other of the Imperial Twins has already been eliminated." The

    implication is that the other has been eliminated by her, even if you want to cooperate, no one will fight with you.

    The skill of pulling hatred is at full level, even if a person hears it, he will burst into anger.

    Normal people must be on top here, successfully falling into the emotional trap set by her, and thus being affected to perform abnormally. This is exactly the function of talking trash on the battlefield. It can harass the opponent's players and get the mentality of the opponent. It is also one of Xiao Qingyun's favorite tactics.

    Anyway, most of the fans of the Imperial Army in front of the screen were angry, thinking that their Imperial Military Academy, as the big brother of Changsheng, had never dared to provoke like this, not to mention that the person who was provoked was Chi Ji, one of the double Cs.

    Angry barrages immediately filled the entire live broadcast room, most of which asked Chi Ji to kill her severely and slapped her in the face.

    However, Chi Ji, the person involved, has a calmer mentality and is not affected at all, and he can even laugh: "Chi Ming is indeed getting old recently, and his hands are slow, and he can still be killed by a random person." It's gone."

    No one can say trash talk.

    Chi · Older · Elderly Hand Speed ​​· Ming: ... Are you polite?

    Xiao Qingyun raised his eyelids: "The speech is pretty sweet, I don't know if the voice when I was beaten and screamed is also so sweet."

    Chi Ming looked at her, seeing that she was unmoved and even turned his lips back In the state of fighting each other, I suddenly felt that I had met an opponent for the first time in my life.