Chapter 100

Chapter 100 Show Your Skills 61

    "Gu Yuan should be an experienced commander. Basically, every small move of the opponent can be predicted by him a few steps later, so it is not surprising that this situation can be caused." Tian Yuwen propped his chin with his hand, but Xiao Qingyun can really According to his envisioned actions, it was indeed a bit unexpected. Tian Yuwen thought that she should be more sharp-edged.

    I don’t know if Gu Yuanying can do it, but his predecessor—the amazingly talented conductor surnamed Gu in the golden age, sometimes made decisions without using his brain at all. The situation on the battlefield has led to many decisions that turn things around in times of crisis.

    On the live broadcast, Gu Yuanying suddenly dialed Chi Ji's communication: "They are here."

    Although there was no trace of the pursuer on the surveillance, it was probably because Xiao Qingyun blocked their images. Yuan Ying instinctively extracted the key information from the details, and immediately asked all players to enter the mechs and prepare for battle.

    Chi Ji came out of the preparation room and turned the corner into the place where the experimental products were kept. These are semi-finished products produced during the research of pharmaceuticals. They are neither human nor beast, and have no consciousness of their own, unlike the ones they put into black streets and slaughterhouses. Those, still retaining their sanity, can follow their orders.

    He raised his hand and pushed open the iron-barred door, and the howls inside had passed through the mech into his ears. Although these things are irrational, they can also become their combat power to a certain extent.

    The iron fence was lifted up inch by inch, and the creatures inside were already gearing up and eager to try, as if they were ready to give Chi Ji a claw at any time.

    Suddenly, a strange long tail suddenly came out of the darkness, and it was drawn directly to where Chi Ji was. The platinum mecha leaped nimbly and crossed the thick and long tail. In the next second, the long tail covered with strange patterns slammed on the ground, creating a deep and wide crack.

    One can imagine how horrific it would be when it hits a human body, and I'm afraid it can cut the mech to pieces in an instant.

    All the audience who saw this scene couldn't help but gasp, it's such a terrible lethality, it's fine if it can be used by one of them, if they attack indiscriminately... It's hard to figure out the plot behind Chi Ji's behavior .

    But soon they figured it out. The human body, which seemed to have mutated in some snake-like direction, shrank and stretched out, then crawled out of the place of detention, then quickly twisted its tail, and climbed up directly along one side of the wall. Its two giant eyes are strangely formed, and its pupils are golden vertical pupils. When looking at people, it seems to emit mental interference, confusing the opponent's consciousness.

    Chi Ji glanced at it lightly, and raised his finger as if he hadn't been affected in any way. In an instant, as if a full moon had been lifted into the originally dark room, a little bit of light lit up, accompanied by killing intent.

    This is Chi Ji's "Jiyue Wushuang". The sword technique used pays attention to a fast word. It looks like a little bit of moonlight illuminating the room. In fact, it is because of the extremely fast speed that it is impossible to see where his blade is, and only sporadic rays of light can be captured. .

    The audience couldn't even see when he shot, nor how he moved and how he closed his posture. The moment when the brilliance fell was fleeting, and when they looked closely, there was only a pile of broken meat on the floor .

    Chopped to pieces.

    Unlike Chi Ming, another of the twins of the Empire, if Chi Ming is straightforward and has no useless moves, Chi Ji's fights are extremely romantic, killing people invisible while talking and laughing.

    Beautiful, but full of murderous intent.

    Accompanied by the appearance of a pile of minced meat, there was also a point increase prompt that appeared on Chi Ji's system panel. So far, the audience finally understood what his idea was.

    Review again, there are two ways for the star thief side to gain points in this game, one is to kill players from the chasing camp, and the other is to increase the value of peace destruction, which includes killing civilian NPCs, even after mutation The same is true.

    This leads to the fact that although these semi-finished products are released, they will attack indiscriminately, but the star thief side can kill them without worry, but the pursuit side can't, they will be hindered by these things, in fact, it is convenient in a sense Acting in the Star Thief camp.

    ...

    "There are still nineteen minutes." Gu Yuanying heard the roar of the wild beasts outside, and the old god was still leaning on the armchair.

    "The other party really doesn't seem to have noticed our plan. Pan Xuetang and Nangong Nian are still standing and chatting in the administrative building." Zhong Baiqing said, "Next, we just need to delay the time and kill the pursuers as much as possible. Enough."

    "Maybe it won't take that long, Pan Zhou and the others are very efficient. It is said that they have obtained the latest type of aircraft, which can bear more weight than the original one and double the speed." Gu Yuanying said absently, while Frowning and looking at the two people on the screen, Pan Xuetang, I always feel an inexplicable sense of weirdness. Are these two people who are gossiping in this kind of competition?

    Thinking of this, he zoomed in on the video interface and turned up his voice, ready to listen to what they were saying. Not long after listening, Gu Yuanying and Zhong Baiqing couldn't help squinting their eyes at the same time, gritted their teeth and said, "I've been fooled."

    This paragraph is still the previous one!

    [Well, three goals scored, the key is that this time I really deceived Gu Yuanying. ]

    [The main reason is that they are in an unobtrusive position, and this clip is well selected, as if it is really happening, and the surrounding personnel did not appear repeatedly to cause confusion. ]

    [So sister Xiao actually saw through Gu Yuanying's plan and was prepared for it? That's too amazing. ]

    [I don't think so, no matter how well Sister Xiao strategizes, it is impossible to catch up with Gu Yuanying who is from the command department all at once, it is probably another way. 】

    【What will it be? ]

    [I have an idea, the command department has the advantage of the command department, so general subjects are not as good as general subjects? ]

    [You mean...]

    "They didn't suspect that batch of equipment." Pan Xuetang, who glanced at the chairman of Anshi Group who had been wiping his sweat, replied in the communication, "You are sure that you can control so many devices by yourself, Don’t need to find a few more technicians?”

    Xiao Qingyun cut off one person’s head with a knife, and said bluntly: “For laymen, don’t point fingers, just do your job well. If you don’t feel at ease, kill all the people who put the medicine , so I don’t need to take action.”

    Controlling these things doesn’t even require her mental strength, it only needs to go through the program she installed in it with An Yiming earlier. A small button can destroy all the aircraft carrying the mutated medicine, and the airbag that will pop up when the aircraft self-destructs can just wrap the medicine inside and prevent it from spilling in the air.

    Why do you want to compare command ability with others? It doesn't need to be exhaustive, she just needs to use her own advantages.

    And programming is her advantage.