Chapter 84

Chapter 84

    At the beginning of the third match, the sponsors will broadcast it live on the big screens in the streets of various stars, attracting more viewers to watch in the live broadcast room.

    At this time, many people in a commercial center in the capital star had been watching the live broadcast for a long time. Seeing that Xiao Qingyun was using a gun and a knife to defeat the opponent with less in a blink of an eye, they immediately applauded excitedly. Cheers.

    "This number 30 is really powerful! She looks like a thin girl, but she has strong explosive power!"

    "Amazing!"

    "It's really clever, watching her fight is like watching some art performance, killing people easily Invisible."

    "Which military academy player is he, why haven't I seen it?"

    "Is it the secret weapon of the Imperial Army?"

    "No way, the Imperial Army is all boys, no girls."

    "I always feel that this person looks familiar , Where did you look at it..." A passing coalition college student was thinking hard, and suddenly a flash of inspiration flashed, "Fuck, isn't this the girl who wiped us out in the trials?!"

    After thinking about it, she looked at the screen and died. With all the players from the Star Thief camp, he couldn't help feeling a strange feeling in his heart, proud and sad, and a little sympathetic in it: "As expected of her, she is as tough as ever..."

    And 30 were eliminated The Star Pirates player sat in the starship in a daze, not even realizing how he was eliminated.

    As for the fifteen chasing players who left the field, they turned on the light end and began to watch the live broadcast seriously, and some people painted islands for the coalition live broadcast room.

    "If it weren't for her, we definitely wouldn't be able to gain such an advantage. Brothers, let's go for a wave of gifts!"

    ...

    Xiao Qingyun stood in the dark, swept the remaining four chasing players, and then turned to look at the last player The sub-command: "What to do now?"

    Now that the interception of the Star Thief has been completed as the commander-in-chief said, what is the next step?

    Immediately, several lines of sight were cast over, and the sub-command: "..." The

    commander-in-chief didn't expect them to be able to kill them, so naturally he didn't assign the next task.

    But of course he couldn’t say that. He laughed and said, “Wait a minute, I’ll ask for instructions.” On the

    other side, when he suddenly received a communication from the sub-commander, Klee frowned calmly and turned to the people in front of him. After making a signal, he turned and walked out of the box.

    All the way until he reached the exit of the fire escape, Klee stopped: "What's the matter? If it's about support, don't mention it again."

    Don't ask him to send troops to support, just treat it as a play, how can there be so many Troops are consumed by him.

    However, I didn't expect the other party's next sentence to be—

    "There is no need to send support, we..." The sub-commander looked at the corpses that were about to disappear all over the floor, and then looked at No. 30, who was expressionless and shaking his legs, his voice became more and more serious. Low, "It's...it's been resolved."