Chapter 104

Chapter 104 Show Your Skills 65

    "Huh?" Xiao Qingyun was taken aback.

    It was Xiaopang's spiritual attack!

    This is not the first time he has shown signs of advancement. As early as in the hospital, Fat Yuan seemed to have used this trick in battle. But at that time it was to increase her movement speed, but now it was to slow down the movement speed of the laser beam.

    Cheng Shuo seized the opportunity, stared at the scorching rays around him and sprinted, slid short, and controlled the mech to slide out against the ground.

    "Is Fat Yuan going to advance to the SS level?" Xiao Qingyun raised his hand to block the cameras shooting over here, so as not to trigger the warning device, and opened the next mechanism in advance.

    This level of being able to turn spiritual power into a ready-made entity and affect real objects is something that even S-ranks cannot do, only SS-rank and above can do it.

    But I don't know how far Xiaopang is now?

    Xiao Qingyun pondered, the higher the level of mental power, the wider the range of influence and the longer the duration.

    Of course, the level of mental power in actual combat is not only affected by the innate level, reasonable and effective training can also broaden its use boundary, so the ability of each person's actual use cannot be measured entirely by level.

    So how far Xiaopang can do it can only be known by watching his performance.

    Cheng Shuo is not as leisurely as her. He forcibly increased his speed just now, which caused some consumption to his mecha, and now it is in urgent need of repair and maintenance.

    "Okay, now he's going to be pissed off." Cheng Shuo could imagine Xiaopang's face once he changed from bullying to tied for second place.

    The chubby guy in the mecha cabin did exactly what Cheng Shuo guessed, he was shocked and excited to see that the entire ray in front of him had been slowed down by him, and it was so beautiful: "Damn, have you seen the master's superb operation? It's too 6 Ah, how can someone be so good at manipulating mental power!"

    Xiao Qingyun: "..." Xiaopang is like this, if he does well, he doesn't need others to praise him, he will praise himself.

    Xiao Qingyun saw that there seemed to be nothing wrong with him and he didn't need his help, so he turned around and went upstairs first.

    Cheng Shuo quickly replaced the spare parts, waited for Xiaopang to crawl over cautiously, and then walked up together.

    In the studio.

    "They are very lucky." The commentator looked at the perspective of the Allied Army on the light curtain, and said sincerely.

    At the moment before the 3v3 match with the imperial army, Fat Yuan was directly promoted to the SS rank, which would give them a big advantage.

    "Maybe this time the number one will be taken by the Allied Army University again."

    "It's hard to say, although the Allied Army University currently has a slight advantage in terms of rank, but the Imperial Military Academy has been able to stand for so many years, and naturally it has its own. With the system in place, it’s not certain who will win.” Another narrator is more optimistic about the Imperial Army, “And now the Imperial Military Academy’s points are temporarily leading.”

    Even if the pursuit camp can win, the coalition army will come back and win the first place One is not too likely.

    Because the star thief camp is basically dominated by the Imperial Military Academy, and there is Gaia on the chasing side to compete with them for points.