Chapter 93

Chapter 93

    "Everyone I pointed at just now listen to the order and fire!"

    Some people's mechas are equipped with bazookas. Unlike laser cannons, their ammunition has the ability to ignite. Can ignite a raging flame.

    The words fell, and the mechas flying outside the encirclement fired at the same time, and shot towards the middle with a "boom", and directly hit the center of the encirclement. First, the sky was filled with dust, and then the bombs were blown to pieces. The stump was splashed, and then the bright yellow flame began to burn violently, instantly starting a prairie fire.

    Xiao Qingyun withdrew his eyes, heard the sound of the water pump spraying on the communication end, and smiled: "Good job, just in time."

    "Small things." Su Mingxu propped his knees, out of breath.

    In one minute, he ran from the westernmost to the easternmost, and climbed two floors. I don't know why she was in such a hurry.

    "Our side has already solved it." Xiao Qingyun put away the light saber, motioned Cheng Shuo to stay and go with her, and the others went inside the hospital, "I'll let them go over to help you, and you can open the window later."

    "Well, I know It's gone." There was another "bang bang" sound of slamming the door on Su Mingxu's side, and after leaving a reply, he hung up the communication.

    Xiao Qingyun had an idea about why he was in such a hurry. She guessed that 80% of the people from the Star Bandit side in the cemetery hadn't left yet. She guessed that they wouldn't end so soon, so she could free up her hands to manage them.

    And as the first batch of delivery points, she didn't believe that the other party would make any big moves.

    So after finishing the communication with Su Mingxu, Xiao Qingyun and Cheng Shuo flew back from the side door, driving in the direction the living dead came from.

    Along the way, there were quite a few living dead people running one after another. When they saw the two of them, they roared excitedly and ran towards this side.

    Xiao Qingyun and Cheng Shuo drew their swords instantly and killed them quickly. I don't know if it was an illusion, but it seemed that they were harder to kill than the wave they encountered just now.

    "Old Xiao, do you think it is possible that there is a hierarchy among the living dead?" Cheng Shuo guessed while slashing with a knife, "There are strong and weak among zombies, and there is even the rank of the zombie king." Existence, the living dead are so similar to them, maybe they also..." The

    one he is sparring with now is a bit powerful, with amazing jumping ability, unexpectedly leaving a deep scratch on his mecha.

    "You make a lot of sense, don't say it next time." Xiao Qingyun obeyed Cheng Shuo's mouth very much, the standard is good but not bad.

    They have just learned how to kill the living dead, and if there are one level stronger than them, or even the leader boss, it's just the two of them, I'm afraid they will not come to give them snacks.

    Cheng Shuo shut up obediently: "...Oh, but I just found out that this one scored 5 points after killing it."

    Xiao Qingyun: "..." Your father, you have opened your mouth too much, right?

    After killing the one in her hand, she raised her eyes, suddenly grabbed Cheng Shuo, and backed away abruptly.

    "What's wrong?" Cheng Shuo was suddenly caught by Xiao Qingyun and flew a few meters high. He was stunned for a moment, holding a light knife and said at a loss, "What happened?"