Chapter 127

Chapter 127 Show Your Skills 88

    In the empty sand cave, the faces of those who were holding the winning tickets all showed two points of bewilderment, with mocking smiles on their lips. Xiao Qingyun appeared on the same level as Hades and the others after a few light jumps, and slowly smiled.

    "If I were you guys, I wouldn't show my feet until it's done."

    Following her sudden utterance, a black muzzle suddenly appeared from the bunker, pointing directly at her head.

    "

    Bang——" The speed of the bullet shooting was fast, and Xiao Qingyun's speed of controlling the mech was even faster. She turned around in the air to avoid the blow, and then kicked with her legs, hitting the opponent's jaw hard.

    Immediately after the sound of "Boom", the mecha that was kicked suddenly fell back, and Pan Zhou's painful voice came from inside the mecha: "Damn, I haven't seen her for a few days, why is her strength getting stronger again, and she almost knocked her down?" I kicked my chin, didn't I mean that I have to peel off my skin even if I am not dead at the super SSS level?!"

    There are many details that revealed that she was being watched. The latest surveillance equipment that appeared inexplicably, Cheng Xianyin who reported everything in detail, and the black shadow who moved in a dirty way undoubtedly did not mean to her that someone was following her.

    Xiao Qingyun's knuckles were slightly clasped, and his eyes were cold looking upwards. He stood in a position where he might collapse at any time, while Hades and the others controlled the exit, and they seemed to be very good at taking advantage of the latecomers.

    However, is it really useful?

    The person who set up the game may not have already been in the game and became someone else's pawn.

    Preconceived thinking that she is in the regular camp, isn't it a little too underestimated. Sure enough, all military academies should be encouraged to carry out anti-fraud courses, but I believe that after this competition is over, the teachers of each school will consider it. In this fleeting moment, the above thoughts flashed through Xiao Qingyun's mind, but he didn't show the slightest bit on his face.

    Suddenly, a picture was projected in the air. She didn't know the people in it, but the background was very familiar - it was security zone 114.

    "I believe you don't want to see irrelevant people die, right? I advise you not to act rashly, otherwise I will send these hostages to die immediately! Xiao Qingyun, I really have had enough of you. Why do you say that you want to cooperate? Just cooperate and beat us." Just fight, is our Hattis your dog?! Listen, if you want them to live well, put down your weapons now and press the quit button, otherwise..."

    Bang!

    A hidden bullet shot straight into the core of Cheng Xianyin's mecha along with the stream of light. She didn't even know which direction the bullet came from. She only felt a sharp pain in the nerves connected to the mecha. The mechanism has yet to take effect.

    "This is the first time I've tasted the feeling of being ignored."

    Numbness spread all over her body, Cheng Xianyin stared at Chi Ji who suddenly appeared with wide eyes, a little surprised, she didn't feel his existence just now, until then The bullet took away the energy of his mecha, and the other people around him suddenly discovered the existence of this person like a dream.

    Of course, this couldn't be because they ignored such a big living person, it could only be that he used some weird body technique to make himself "invisible".