Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    Being brought to the side by Qin Moge like catching a chick, Xiao Qingyun could only stand obediently, waiting for orders.

    After the woman said that, she ignored her. Instead, she looked at the list and pointed out a few students who seemed to have similar shooting experience.

    However, Qin Moge frowned more and more.

    "It's too slow! Doesn't the Mech Department have a mechanical assembly class? Why are you so unskilled?!"

    "Why are your hands shaking, Parkinson's!"

    ...

    Xiao Qingyun has been observing, memorizing their movements, and paying attention time. She felt that the last classmate was very proficient, at most two or three seconds overtime, which was much better than the previous few groups that couldn't get together.

    However, predictive shooting is really difficult, so far no one has been able to hit the target.

    "An Yiming, you come."

    "Yes." The

    boy came out as he said, and when he passed the virtual screen, he clicked casually, then quickly squatted down to assemble the gun, adjusted his posture, and aimed.

    Qin Moge's complexion finally looked better.

    The next second, the bullet burst out, drawing a slightly curved curve in the air...

    "Crack." It

    hit!

    Although it may have deviated a little from the center of the circle due to calculation errors, Xiao Qingyun quietly raised his eyes to look at the expression of the woman beside him because he was able to achieve such a result in the first class.

    Hmm, it looks pretty good already.

    After that, no one could achieve An Yiming's results, only occasionally two or three could miss the edge, and it seemed more like luck.

    After everyone in the mecha department had practiced, Xiao Qingyun suddenly felt a gaze on her body, and when she looked up, it was Teacher Qin who was looking at her "kindly".

    Xiao Qingyun understood.

    The translation of that line of sight probably means "the best viewing VIP position reserved for you by the teacher, don't let the teacher down."

    Xiao Qingyun: ... She is just a humble ordinary science student, why do you treat her like this.

    Facing the gazes of Qin Moge, a group of classmates, and An Yiming's provocative eyes, Xiao Qingyun sighed and walked to the virtual screen.

    Before pressing the confirmation option, she quickly went through the items the teacher said in her mind, the assembly steps of the machine gun, where to pay attention when observing, and which muscles to use when shooting.

    After simulating the process in his mind, Xiao Qingyun took a deep breath and pressed the confirm option.

    The moment the countdown started, she bowed immediately, her left and right hands were assembled at the same time, her fingers moved quickly and orderly...

    "The boss is actually left-handed, he looks more flexible than his right hand."

    "I don't understand, but I was shocked. Seeing this,

    everyone couldn't help exclaiming in a low voice, and no one noticed the change in the teacher's expression.

    The two hands assemble different parts at the same time. The meaning behind this is not just as simple as being left-handed, but more importantly, she can divide her energy into two different things at the same time. The two things do not interfere with each other and proceed in an orderly manner. , it's just like...