Chapter 144

Chapter 144

    Oceanus and the others did not expect Cheng Yaojin to come out halfway, and Aldridge was about to have a friendly negotiation with Captain Gaia, but Xiao Qingyun took the first step and stood next to them to mock Gaia.

    Aldridge: "..." Pan Xuetang, don't think that they are with the Allied Forces.

    Aldrich has never had such a headache for a moment like now, and Xiao Qingyun always feels that there will be a lot of conflicts when Xiao Qingyun intervenes in matters that could have been resolved through conversation.

    She really knows how to piss someone off.

    "What are you talking about!" Dongfang Lin frowned, and said angrily, "Do you want to fight?!"

    When leaving the area where the volcano erupted, Dongfang Lin kept paying attention to the surrounding environment, fearing that it would happen again, just like the fire that happened not long ago. The centipede planned the same thing, so he immediately spotted Oceanus and his party, but he didn't expect a person to jump out of the nearby rock and escaped his sight.

    A closer look revealed that it was a familiar black mech, and the memory of being beaten up suddenly woke up and attacked him.

    Xiao Qingyun was ignored by Dongfang Lin who was furious with her, jumped off the rock, rushed to Gaia in two steps, and skillfully put his arms on Nangong Nian's mecha: "Hi, Nangong, long time no see. "

    Although he stretched out his hand to stop Dongfang Lin, who was perfectly dodged by the other party: "Xiao Qingyun, what do you want?!"

    Xiao Qingyun turned his head and glanced at him, as if he was asking some nonsense, and said of course: "Can't you see, Greetings to you."

    If she hadn't come up with a taunt, they would have believed it.

    Looking at Xiao Qingyun's upright face, the string called reason in Dongfang Lin's brain finally couldn't bear it, and snapped.

    He directly turned his hands into claws, trying to snatch Nangong Nian back from her hands. It's a pity that Xiao Qingyun seemed to have been on guard for a long time, and slashed at the crook of his elbow.

    Dongfang Lin instinctively dodged the knife, but unexpectedly, it was the opponent's pretentiousness. The moment he turned to dodge, Xiao Qingyun kicked him at his exposed side.

    He directly bowed to his teammate, knelt down on one knee, and inadvertently hugged Pan Xuetang's thigh with both hands. Xiao Qingyun kicked his ass again. A non-hard object came into close contact with his captain's feet.

    "..."

    There was a deathly silence in the audience, and everyone silently watched Dongfang Lin slide down while touching Pan Xuetang's thigh, and finally gave his foot a "affectionate" kiss.

    Dongfang Lin:? !

    Damn it... As expected, bumping into the Allied Forces Commander, especially this Xiao Qingyun, there must be nothing good.

    Dongfang Lin started to feel a little regretful, why couldn't he think about it and insisted on provoking her.

    The other four members of the Allied Forces University didn't expect Xiao Qingyun to make such a sudden move. They originally wanted to show courtesy first and then fight, but she just pressed Nangong Nian with one hand and kicked Dongfang Lin to the ground with both feet at the same time.

    From a distance now, she seems to have fully integrated into Gaia's team, without any sense of disobedience.

    "Now Oceanus and the Allied Forces are teaming up to bully us two-on-one?" Pan Xuetang glanced down at Dongfang Lin, who was frozen on his feet, and looked up at Xiao Qingyun and the two teams behind her. Said , "Everyone's time is precious, just speak up if you have anything to say."

    Although he asked this question, Pan Xuetang could see some clues from the performance of several people.

    There are two obvious states on Oceanus's side, which should be poisoned by the psychedelic function. Combined with the information of the supply point, Oceanus may not have found any medicines that can be used for the time being, so he wanted to ask Nangong Nian for help.

    "Cure them, we will share one-fifth of your energy." Aldrich tried to propose a deal.

    It would be best not to have a conflict with Gaia. Aldrich is not completely sure about them. He will definitely hurt a thousand enemies and lose eight hundred to himself. Besides, there is an allied army staring at him beside him.

    Pan Xuetang didn't respond in a hurry, he was even more curious why the United Army University appeared here: "What about you?"

    "We also want to borrow student Nangong for use." Su Mingxu smiled.

    What a "borrow".

    "Are you planning to exchange energy too?" Dongfang Lin raised his head when he heard the words, and finally he found a chance for revenge, "Double, otherwise we won't talk about it."

    "Gaia Military Academy will lend us Nangong Nian, and we will let you go "Su Mingxu ignored Dongfang Lin and said calmly.

    Pan Xuetang was almost laughed angrily: "It sounds like I still want to thank you for not killing me."

    Before Su Mingxu could speak, Xiao Qingyun waved his hand and said naturally: "We are all comrades in arms who lived and died together, so don't be so polite." Thanks to them, it's great.

    Everyone: "..." I really don't know if she really doesn't understand, or if she pretends not to understand.

    [Why do you feel that the hallucinogenic factor is the same in Miss Xiao? They're all the same yin and yang...]

    [No, there's still a difference. Sister Xiao restrained herself a bit before, but now she's directly preparing to piss off the other teams. ]

    Su Mingxu even fanned the flames: "Don't believe we can do it? Okay, Lao Xiao, show them a sample."

    The next second after the words fell, Xiao Qingyun raised his knife to Dongfang Lin without any hesitation. cut off. She is confident that at this distance, she can end his match with a single blow.

    "Wait!" Pan Xuetang naturally understood Xiao Qingyun's judgment, and immediately stopped her action, "Nangong can lend it to you."

    "What about us?" Not excited.

    "Cure two people, a quarter of the energy." Of course Pan Xuetang needs it, but he will not let go of this opportunity to kill his opponent.

    "Impossible, one-fourth is too much." Aldrich said with a sullen face. Energy is arguably the most important thing in this arena, and each one is very precious. "One-fifth is the limit we can accept. , if not, we would rather use the energy to find resupply points."

    The implication is that Gaia must either do this profitable business with them, or don't even think about getting one-fifth of it.

    "Are you sure your teammates can still go that far?" Pan Xuetang didn't show any thoughts on his face.

    Aldrich heard the words and looked at his two teammates who were poisoned. Now it seems a little crazy, but no one knows what it will be like if they have not been treated.

    He couldn't help hesitating a bit, it seemed that it was nothing compared to the health of his companion.