Chapter 113

Chapter 113 Show Your Skills 74

    The moment the sound came, Xiao Qingyun reflexively pressed his fingers on the storage box of the mecha at his waist, and stretched forward a few hundred meters with mental strength, and immediately saw a dense cloud of star beasts pressing towards him .

    Their speed is extremely fast, almost at the moment when the sound falls, the contents of this star beast cloud can be clearly seen, but most people cannot judge the specific number at the first time, and the number of about three hundred is detected by the instrument in an instant from.

    However, Xiao Qingyun counted clearly.

    "Three hundred and twelve, of which forty-six are different from the other forms, and it seems that they have at least reached the SS level."

    Xiao Qingyun did not enter the mecha immediately, but took out the mecha she had chosen before. A long-range machine gun, the moment Chi Ji made way for her, leaned on the window sill and reported a message at the same time.

    "Besides, there is a star beast whose aura is obviously different from other star beasts. There is a probability of more than 90% that it has reached the SSS level." Chi Ji understood when she saw her starting posture, and made way for her While stepping out of the window, he added, "The SSS-level defense is not easy to break, I suggest using melee combat.     " And An Yiming and the other three, "You three mechas go to kill nearby, and I will support from a distance on the aircraft."     The moment the voice he arranged fell, Xiao Qingyun, who was aiming at the herd of star beasts, had already pulled the button expressionlessly. When the trigger was fired, there was a slight sound after silence—     "Bang!" The     gun body vibrated, and a fast bullet spun and flew towards the group of star beasts, like a stone falling into a lake, blasting out a crimson flower. blood flower. Immediately afterwards, the star beasts began to riot, creating a good opportunity for the melee players to enter the field.     "There are forty-five left." Xiao Qingyun calmly raised his eyes, his hands were astonishingly steady, and took away one of the forty-six SS-rank star beasts in an instant.     "666," Gu Yuanying raised his hands and clapped his hands, with respect on his face, "Since that's the case, let's go out and help."

    He didn't even need to divide the work. The next second after the voice fell, the others immediately got into the mecha and rushed out.

    This is the Imperial Military Academy.

    Seeing this, Hades and the others also got up, walked towards the door one after another, and then left the door, but the empire and Hades did not forget to leave a person on the aircraft to fight remotely.

    After all, the three teams don't know much about each other's details, so they have to be on guard against the other two teams.

    "Can you do it alone?" After shooting away two more star beasts, their aircraft got closer and closer to the group of star beasts, and finally stopped at a relatively safe distance. Xiao Qingyun quietly asked the person sitting in front Su Mingxu.

    "Leave it to me." Su Mingxu raised the muzzle of his gun and shot at the nearby star beast. He hit the nail on the head and took away the life of that animal. The points were credited, he said.

    "Okay." Xiao Qingyun put away the machine gun, got into the mecha and left the aircraft.

    Their flying machine team stopped at a not too far away. When getting off the flying machine, Xiao Qingyun noticed that there were a few team members wearing different school uniforms on each plane, and they seemed to be the same as them. The team that rides with him is not very trusting.