Chapter 137

Chapter 137 Show Your Skills 98

    After two days and one night of sailing, the Allied Forces Yamato Empire and their party arrived at the Imperial Capital Star on a starship.

    Seeing the familiar scenery through the window, Xiaopang immediately cheered and rushed to the land happily. It’s not that he missed this place so much, the main reason is that Qin Moge is too devilish. Even if he only had two days, he would After spending two years in purgatory, I can finally escape temporarily.

    "Don't be so anxious to be happy, I haven't told you to go yet." Qin Moge grabbed Xiaopang back with a smile, seeing them all thinking that they would be happy to finish the training, it made people uncomfortable.

    "Teacher, didn't you say that you would give us a day off when we arrive at the Imperial City?" Being held up by the collar, Xiaopang showed an innocent smile at Qin Moge.

    "I said so." The woman recalled, nodded, and then said naturally, "But the plan can't keep up with the changes, and your rest time has been cancelled."

    Xiaopang, Xiao Qingyun and the others: "...??

    " Teacher, you are exploiting child labor." Cheng Shuo said seriously.

    Qin Moge looked at him speechlessly: "What are you talking about, can eighteen years old be called a child laborer?"

    She felt that every time she talked to these little bastards, she would get several wrinkles from being angry.

    As a reliable adult, Su Mingxu brought the topic back on track: "What does the teacher want us to do?

    " In addition, the competition happened to be on holiday, so the Federation held a large-scale festival." Qin Moge's face became a little strange when he mentioned this, "The higher-ups hope that you will attend with the other seven teams, and it will also enhance the relationship. Good opportunity." The

    five people were stunned by the notice, and looked at each other, but they didn't understand what it meant.

    Qin Moge was silent for a moment: "It means that in addition to the empire, the other six teams have also come to the imperial capital. You will go to the memorial hall together in a while, and you may have to train together later."

    "The organizer is trying to squeeze out every penny of our value, even the holidays." An Yiming sneered, "Now we are forced to attend the festival and train together. The next step is to shoot a reality show for us. Already ?"     No wonder An Yiming was upset, because this year was called the most similar to the golden generation, plus there were many players with outstanding appearance, and there were many star players with great commercial value. Naturally, the sponsors would not let the festival go. A good opportunity attracts popularity and realizes value, which is a win-win situation for both the management and the management.     In the end, it was Su Mingxu who smoothed things over: "It's not bad, we can take this opportunity to get to know the seniors better, and maybe we can learn something.     " , There are a lot of materials that you can refer to and study, and the curators in charge of collecting relics from other star fields have also brought some exhibits, which is an opportunity for improvement." Qin Moge said, "It is also for this reason that Xiao Qingyun tried the mecha The appointment was postponed."     "Maybe there will be other super SSS-level mechas on display?" Xiao Pang didn't forget Lao Xiao's search for mechas, and asked with concern.     Qin Moge did not give a definite answer, she said ambiguously: "Maybe there will be, the festival did not announce the exhibited collection in advance, maybe we can look forward to it."     ...     "The place we are visiting now is Pan Xuying's former studio , and it is also one of the former residences of the relatively intact members of the Golden Generation." The voice of the commentator echoed in the air, "Everyone knows that the Golden Generation was originally composed of five people, who came from different star fields, and finally gathered Here, a new history of mechs has been created."     The first five members of the golden generation are all legends, each with their own specialties.     Xiao Ziqing was born as a technician at the beginning. With her own strength, she created a professional system of spiritual coding, and also divided the spiritual power of future generations into a clear hierarchy. Up to now, all mecha masters' learning of spiritual power is still based on her theoretical foundation superior.     Pan Xuying inherited the Pan family's traditional swordsmanship system, and at the same time developed a high-defense mecha, which laid the foundation for the later fusion of heavy mechas and offensive functions.