Chapter 102

Chapter 102 Show Your Skills 63

    The three of them left a few projections to attract firepower, and then moved towards the main building. Hearing the louder and louder noises around them, it seemed that other people had already matched up with the people from the Star Thief.

    "It's not like the style of the Imperial Military Academy." Xiaopang walked in the front, so that he could block any stray bullets in time, "They actually just stay in the building and wait for us to fight over?"

    "I also think it's weird, they don't He must be such a passive person." Cheng Shuo seldom used his brain to think, "Old Xiao, do you think there may be fraud in

    it?" "Maybe," Xiao Qingyun thought thoughtfully, "After all, these military academies are dark-hearted. Be ruthless, especially those who command middle school."

    Fat Yuan: "...No matter how black-hearted you are."

    Everyone is qualified to say this sentence, only Xiao Qingyun does not.

    Who is it that single-handedly distorted the entire arena style, and even appeared on the star network with strange titles such as "ruthless robber" and "big devil"!

    ...

    At the same time, the five members of the Gaia Military Academy also led the NPC men to surround the Star Thieves who were ready to release.

    However, they did not attack directly, but stayed behind not far or near.

    Because the neighborhood is a residential area, starting a war rashly will affect their camp's points.

    "No one will stay in the headquarters, is it okay?" Nangong Nian lifted his glasses, "What if all this is a counter-reverse routine, and the empire directly breaks through our headquarters with a feint shot... Is there such a possibility? ?”

    Pan Xuetang: “There is such a possibility, but the probability is not high, because then they won’t be able to get all the points.”

    Different from the Star Thief side’s part value, breaking the pursuit side’s part can only get half of the points, which is cost-effective A choice that is not too high is also a choice that is not confident in one's own strength and is second best.

    Nangong Nian came to a realization: "Indeed, with the Imperial Military Academy's style of "Do the best if you want to do it", it is impossible to do this kind of thing regardless of a higher score."

    "Yeah, and Xiao Qingyun left behind in the headquarters." Pan Xuetang admired her thoughtfulness.

    If it is said that Gu Yuan should follow every step of the way, then Xiao Qingyun is planting traps in all possible places to deceive others, and must be fooled by others.

    Fortunately, they were teammates in this game, otherwise it would be their own team that would suffer now.

    Pan Xuetang thought it was amazing, since this competition, his cognition has been constantly refreshed.

    Before the start of the competition, everyone bet on the Imperial Military Academy, Gaia Military Academy and Hyperion Military Academy, not only because they are the three teams that have always won the championship, but also because the students of this year are extremely superior, and they have gathered a lot of their own. A talented player with little fame.

    Among them are the direct lineages of the Chi family and the Pan family of the four major families of mecha, as well as the heirs of the famous commanding family and the heirs of the medical family, plus so many seeded players who have played in competitions in various fields...