Chapter 111

Chapter 111 Show Your Skills 72

    Because they had to wait for the returning players from the previous sessions to come from the military area, when Xiao Qingyun and the others arrived, there was still a week before the start of the competition. They could have enough time to prepare before the competition, and they could also take a rest by the way.

    So, after two days of intensive training, the five members of the coalition army finally got the approval of Teacher Du to take the maglev train to the city center for fun.

    Lingyun Realm is a rather special planet. All the buildings are set up in the air. The layout of the entire planet is very 3D, interspersed among the ancient trees that reach the clouds. The sense of technology coexists with the original forest, which is very distinctive.

    There is a distance from the player center to the city. Five people approached the train and sat down in a row in a random corner. When they looked up, they found that the optical computer at the top of the car was playing back the video of the mecha competition, and it was theirs this year. Highlights of contestants, people around seem to be attracted by it.

    That's right, after all, judging from the influence of the Federation Mecha Competition, it can be called a national event.

    "Who is this black mech? Why does it appear in almost every video?"

    Soon someone discovered that in these highlight clips, Xiao Qingyun's black feather appeared a lot, and once it appeared, it was a very bright image. The absolute protagonist of the eye, with a strong sense of presence, will never leave a piece of armor wherever he goes.

    "She is the ace player hidden by the Allied Army this year. At the very beginning of the competition, the Allied Army hid her in the support position, and then released the news that she was a student of ordinary science to lower the vigilance of other teams. As soon as Xiao Qingyun came on stage, In the first game, he won the wolf king for the coalition and won the first place in the small competition."

    "So awesome?"

    "What do you think? No?"

    "I know, according to the statistics released by the federal government, those who can go up are those with some strength."

    "Well, that's right, she is the only one," the man pointed, "5700 last round, 7900 this time."

    "??"

    "Yes, it's so outrageous. You know, counting those deceased seniors in the entire Federation, there are no more than 10,000 people with a combat power of 8,000 or more. A mecha player who can’t reach this level.”

    “I’ll go, and isn’t it said that 8,000 combat power is a watershed for demigods, directly 7900? It means that you can enter the realm of demigods by just one more step?”

    “Yes That's what happened," that person seemed to be Xiao Qingyun's fan, with a proud face on his face, "maybe because she is not strong enough to pass the world, but...you see!!

    " Seeing that Xiao Qingyun's arrow against Chi Ji suddenly appeared on the screen, it was even more spectacular from the third perspective.

    Seeing this, the four of them silently shifted their gazes to the face of the girl next to them, while Xiao Qingyun pulled back his hat to cover his face.

    "It's really handsome." The two were still chatting.

    After the words fell, a video reappeared on the screen. It didn't look like the arena they had experienced before. After concentrating on it again, sure enough, even the protagonist of the video had changed.

    The mecha standing in the center is white and gold, with a large imperial logo printed on it, but the model looks different from the few they have fought against.

    "It's Qin Shusen," said Xiao Qingyun's fan who knew a lot. He seemed to be a long-time fan of the mech contest. "This match is his battle of conferring the gods, and the place is on our star."

    Hearing this, the five people who had been eavesdropping casually pricked up their ears instantly.

    Doesn't this mean that Qin Shusen is naturally proficient here, and if he comes to the same place this time, he might perform better than last time.

    In that case, it is not good news for them.

    "But after watching Sister Xiao's game, I've already lost my fan." The man continued, "I've never seen such a villain-like player, it's so special!"

    Xiao Qingyun almost didn't come up in one breath: "... "thank you.

    Xiaopang glanced at her with a smile: "The fans are quite accurate in positioning you. Why don't we go to the lair and pretend to be the boss." Acting in his true colors.

    "... Your suggestion is good, don't mention it next time." Xiao Qingyun said with a casual glance as he remained calm.

    "So in this T0 battle, you are more optimistic about Xiao Qingyun?" Another person asked.

    Xiao Qingyun fans: "That's not true. Although Sister Xiao is my idol, I still know the difference in strength between the two. At present, she wants to beat Qin Shusen unless she can advance to the super SSS level and her teammates can succeed." Suppress Qin Shusen's teammates."

    This is too difficult.

    …

    Yesterday, I went shopping around the city center, restocked my inventory and fitted the mechs with local-style air strips, and the Allied Forces went back to the player center to start the night training.

    Let them rest, of course they still have to get back the owed training progress. Thinking of this, Xiao Qingyun suddenly felt that he was at a loss.

    The trip out was not for fun, but for the mech to be equipped with a floating bar, which can reduce the energy consumption of floating in the air, which is necessary for fighting in Lingyun Realm.

    In the end, I still have to make up the progress when I come back, which is annoying.

    But it's useless to bother, with Du Xiurong and Qin Moge who rushed to the scene for this game to give her extra training to stare at, after a week, Xiao Qingyun was trained to the point of peeling off.

    Fortunately, tomorrow will enter the Lingyun Realm arena, so I can finally have a good rest.

    "Don't be nervous, don't take to heart the outside world's comparison of you and Qin Shusen." Qin Moge said suddenly after the training.

    "Don't worry," Xiao Qingyun said with a big heart, "Then Teacher Qin, who do you think can win between us?"

    "I hope it's best for you two not to fight," Qin Moge ignored her. I always think about fighting every day, can I get points if I win?" I was injured all over my body.

    "Teacher, you don't believe me." Xiao Qingyun didn't want to listen to her talking, so she directly resorted to the great method of acting like a baby.

    Qin Moge stepped on his backpack, looked at her with a mentally retarded look, walked away without saying a word.

    Xiao Qingyun chased after him in two steps, anyway, they both went along the way: "Sad, sad, my favorite teacher Qin is not..." Before he finished speaking

    , he was interrupted by a cold female voice: "If you talk nonsense, go back to the training ground, let's see your spirit Not bad, I can practice again."

    Hearing this, Xiao Qingyun pretended to be dead in an instant, without saying a word, but she was as clever as her, and had already seen everything from Qin Moge's expression.

    How could my student lose?

    These words were clearly written on her face.

    The author has something to say:

    Tomorrow will be a new arena. Do you prefer a simpler dungeon setting, or a more fancy one?