Chapter 147

Chapter 147 Show Your Skills 108

    From a long-term perspective, each team is marching towards the finish line at its own speed and taking different routes. But before this time, several of them seem to meet at an earlier position.

    "Is the temperature getting higher again?" The commentator Lele stared at the scene in the arena, and suddenly turned to ask the staff in charge of monitoring the environment.

    The number on the thermometer is rising at a rate of one degree per second, tens of degrees in the blink of an eye.

    Sweat dripped on his hands, Xiaopang was startled, thinking it was a star beast attack, he wanted to hide by reflex.

    "Why? You've also been drugged with hallucinogens?" An Yiming glanced at him and said coldly.

    "No..." Xiaopang turned the refrigeration system to a higher level in a nonchalant manner, and wiped the sweat from his forehead, "Why is it so hot all of a sudden." The

    five continued to move forward despite the high temperature, but they all silently increased the refrigeration level. Xiao Qingyun glanced at the energy source with the yellow light on the panel, opened the map and began to calculate the energy consumption.

    "Can our energy maintain the high-grade refrigeration until the end?" Su Mingxu asked in a low voice.

    Xiao Qingyun took a deep breath, turned off the calculator, and looked up at him: "If there are no accidents, we can just reach the end." The

    scorching sun scorched the earth, and the hot air rising from the cracks in the rocks hit the feet of the mech, and the temperature It was astonishingly hot, the air almost seemed to be frozen, without a single wind blowing, it was so stuffy that it was almost suffocating.

    Cheng Shuo slapped his collar vigorously, and the air-conditioning penetrated into his pores, and he finally felt his whole body come alive again. He heard the conversation between the two come closer: "But how can there be no accidents in the competition."

    "..."

    "Thank you, Unexpected man." Xiao Qingyun elbowed him on the back of the head, and this man really didn't know what his mouth was, "That's very good, don't say it next time."

    He continued walking for a while like this, and the temperature didn't rise any further . As a sign of high altitude, the magma at his feet was still boiling, stepping on the loose rocks, causing a few centimeters of waves.

    Xiao Qingyun suddenly frowned and looked forward: "Be careful, I feel a dangerous breath." "What breath?" Xiaopang probed

    , "Any other military schools?"

    "No, it doesn't feel like a human being, small in size, and the number A lot." Xiao Qingyun carefully felt the fluctuations from the mental power, narrowed his eyes, "Under the ground."

    "Om—" A wave of inconspicuous vibrations came from below in a rippled shape.

    "The dangerous thing you mentioned... is this?" An Yiming pointed at a fish head that suddenly protruded from a crevice in the rock.

    As the range of the shock expanded, more and more small fish poked their heads out of the magma.

    Everyone: "..." Dangerous? That's it?

    "Is it because the temperature is too high and there is not enough oxygen in the magma, so they come out to breathe fresh air." Xiaopang leaned over, "Can we eat it?