Chapter 80

Chapter 80 Show Your Skills 41

    The Oceanus Military Academy stopped at the third floor, and was confronted by two mermaid ministers rushing towards them. Looking back, the road behind them was also blocked at one end at some point.

    Surrounded by three sides, Oceanus had no choice but to stop and deal with the three star beasts first.

    At the same time, Gaia is also facing the same situation not far or near them.

    Pan Xuetang took the lead and went straight to meet the mermaid that suddenly fell from the ceiling in front of him. A thick black mist filled the water, and his furry claws swooped towards his face.

    Pan Xuetang raised his head and flashed, his sharp claws brushed against the tip of his nose and swiped in the air, directly digging a deep crack in the wall beside him with vicious force.

    "Boom—"

    These twelve mermaids whose strength is only below the Mermaid King are indeed not simple, and they are at the SSS level when they make a move.

    At the same time, the black mist became heavier and heavier, and two half-human, half-fish creatures appeared out of thin air, with ape-like long hairy claws on both arms, round eyes, and pursed mouth, revealing a long scarlet tongue underneath.

    The four people behind Pan Xuetang also pulled out their weapons one after another, manipulating their mechas to meet them.

    "Clang clang." There was a sound of metal clashing.

    Gaia spontaneously divided into three groups, and they each dealt with one end. Among them, Pan Xuetang fought against the other end.

    He swung his broadsword and stabbed at the navel of the mermaid.

    "Bang—" The soft touch as imagined did not come, but was blocked by the mermaid's hard scales.

    However, this blow completely enraged it, and with a swift flick of its tail, it jumped up and patted Pan Xuetang's lower limbs.

    [Mermaid: Be careful, I will jump up and hit your knee! ]

    [Laughing. 】

    Pan Xuetang glanced down, drove the mech up and swam, the broad sword slashed at the mermaid's head from top to bottom.

    "Boom—" The wall on the other side was completely destroyed by it, and the entire corridor shook three times.

    At the same time, Pan Xuetang's sword also hit its shoulder, cutting off the entire shoulder.

    "Beautiful, Pan Xuetang cut off a third of the blood bar of the SSS mermaid before he even used the romantic combo," the commentator slapped the table excitedly, "Solid basic skills and fierce swordsmanship are worthy of being the best mermaid in this year's competition." One of the seed contestants of the competition!"

    [Accordingly speaking, it is indeed very good, but I don't know if it is because I have watched too much of Sister Xiao, but I feel that it is nothing more than that... I am drifting. ]

    [It's okay, Xiao Qingyun didn't kill in seconds, I feel that the two of them took about the same time, so don't brag about the previous one. ]

    [Well, both of them are very powerful, don't bully, don't quarrel. ]

    [One is a well-known seed player, and the other is a dark horse that turned out to be out of nowhere, there is no way to compare, unless they fight. ]

    [That's right, so when can you show me a fight? ]

    [This is going to be difficult. Don't forget, besides these difficult mermaid ministers, there is also the head mermaid king. ]