Chapter 134

Chapter 134 Show Your Skills 95

    Xiao Qingyun finally returned to her normal state after going to the treatment cabin to recover her mental power for an hour. When she opened her eyes, the first thing she thought of was hunger.

    "You look much better." Su Mingxu just came in with food at this time, saw her wake up, walked forward and said, "I thought you would lie down for a while."

    Xiao Qingyun sat up and shook his head : "It's not that exaggerated, it's just the sequelae caused by the advancement."

    Su Mingxu handed her the dinner plate: "Don't talk about the advancement so easily, okay?"

    The chubby in the treatment cabin next to him poked his head out, He also made a lot of contributions this time, and eliminated Aldridge by surprise: "Hey, speaking of which, five of us have advanced three, Mingxu, when will you also advance, let us become The first rank in the team?"

    "Stop me, right?" Su Mingxu raised his brows, and glanced at

    Xiaopang, "Wait, I'll show you how to advance after the end." Xiao Qingyun hushed and cleaned up the food , and then turned his feet up, and said lazily: "It won't take that long, isn't it winter vacation after this fight, half a month of training time is enough for Director Du to train you and Xiao Cheng to SS level.

    " Xiao Qingyun couldn't help laughing at the devil training that Director Du gave her and Xiaopang.

    Su Mingxu: "..." Thank you, good teammate.

    An Yiming happened to come in from the door, ready to take away the leftovers, when he heard them chatting, he interjected, "When are we leaving Lingyunxing?"

    "We have to wait for Director Du to come back. Go back to the capital star." As the captain, Su Mingxu knew the follow-up arrangements a long time ago, and then he suddenly remembered something, "By the way, the empire also wants to be together."

    "Ah? We won't fight on the starship Right..." Based on what they did to the Empire during the game, Fatty was very worried.

    An Yiming shrugged: "It's hard to say, I guess other teams will hate us to death now, and there are videos on the star network repeatedly whipping corpses, and the number of views has exceeded 100 million."

    "What video?" She raised her eyes in doubt.

    "What else is the video, what a great feat you have." Xiaopang drank his saliva, "The fans helped you cut the highlight moments of this game, and by the way, they also showed up with many teams. Of course, it was as a result of being beaten The other side."

    The corner of Su Mingxu's mouth crazily raised and then closed, holding back his smile. The previous wind reviews of the Allied Forces University were rigid and inflexible, but suddenly the style changed, and even directly changed to the style of a criminal group. Many people must not be used to it.

    Cheng Shuo cheerfully stood up from the other side: "Thanks to the empire for trusting us." Otherwise, there would be no way to end the game so easily.

    After returning from the arena, the members of the United Army were completely released from their tense state, and now they can leave Ling Yunxing only after Director Du comes back.

    On the other side, in the lounge of the Imperial Military Academy waiting for Teacher Tian, ​​Chi Ming pierced the heart of the doll with a sword, gasped and leaned against the wall beside him, and said unhappily.

    "Another big move by the coalition forces."

    From the very beginning, she chose a track that was completely different from everyone else's, and it was indeed very effective, leaving them nowhere to play even if they had enough force.

I became the strongest mecha player in general subjectsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें