Chapter 75

Chapter 75

    In the middle of the night, Xiao Qingyun lay in his sleeping bag with only his head exposed, breathing the air.

    For people of their level, the submarine cannot completely isolate the sound, and they can still clearly hear the sound of the undulating water outside.

    So she slept very lightly, and the surrounding sounds unconsciously drilled into her ears.

    Su Mingxu and An Yiming completed the handover, Xiaopang was snoring beautifully, Cheng Shuo was holding his mecha box, his legs were twitched like a ****, it seemed that he was fighting fiercely in his dream.

    After completing the handover, An Yiming sat in front of the control panel holding the spear, watching the scene illuminated by the searchlights outside, and keeping an eye out for the star beast.

    The most painful part of the night watch was the first half of the night, and it was the most sleepy time to get through. However, because Su Mingxu took the initiative to take over, An Yiming got a full rest and was in good spirits at this time.

    While flipping through the instruction manual, he memorized the characteristics and vital points of each star beast, while adjusting the route according to Xiaopang's map.

    But soon, An Yiming was stunned.

    Holding a simple paper map in his hand, he compared the abstract dots of light on the control panel: "..."

    Damn it, they all look the same.

    According to the regulations of the organizing committee, two teachers on duty should be kept in the office of the night supervision group, and Du Xiurong and Garyville happened to be on duty today.

    The angle of view on the light curtain kept switching, and at this time it happened to cut to the Allied Army Campus.

    In the camera, the route of the submarine and the map can be said to be irrelevant, but the red-haired boy has a serious face and makes some more deviant adjustments from time to time.

    Du Xiurong: "..."

    Gerryville turned his head: "Mr. Du, your school team may have been mixed with spies from other military schools."

    He didn't believe that a normal person could steer a submarine astray while looking at the map.

    How crazy is this...

    "You're right, how come a traitor sneaked in and the other teammates didn't notice?" Du Xiurong gritted his teeth, scolding these little bastards in his heart.

    Knowing that An Yiming Lu Chi dared to let him drive a submarine, it was because he was afraid that he was progressing too fast and wanted to drive back to the competition entrance, right? !

    "Where are you driving?" An Yiming was very satisfied with his skills, and when he was confidently fiddling with the control panel, a female voice suddenly came from behind him.

    Startled, he held up the map and turned his head to look.

    Xiao Qingyun was lying in the sleeping bag closest to him, his eyes were closed tightly, but he seemed to be able to see everything.

    "Don't you relax when you sleep?" An Yiming thought she was in a deep sleep, at least on the surface.

    In the end, I didn't expect this person to release his mental power even when he was resting.

    Really... not tired?

    Xiao Qingyun turned her head to the side, her eyes still closed: "Don't I want to relax?"