Chapter 141

Chapter 141

    "I've collected the hallucinogenic octopus liquid, and I'm waiting for someone who is destined." Xiaopang happily put the small box into the mecha, and seeing that Lao Xiao was in good condition, he began to look around: "I don't know if there are any other medicines nearby. There is no such octopus?"

    "Don't worry for the time being, their natural enemies are here, hallucinogenic octopuses don't dare to approach easily." The rock turtle is not as difficult to deal with as imagined, there are two people who can get up when they fight, Su Mingxu I can still answer.

    But it might not be so after the rock turtle is dealt with, Xiao Pang thought so, and began to rummage through the tool bag, preparing to make some simple protective equipment to block the hallucinogenic factor. Although his protective barrier can isolate them, they can't always defend passively. If they want to fight, they still have to be prepared.

    Referring to the protective barrier equipped with the heavy mecha, Xiaopang directly dismantled the spare light shield in his mecha, divided it into five parts, and made a simple protective mask.

    On the other side, Su Mingxu stabbed the head of the rock turtle with a knife. Its surface is really hard, and it can retract into the shell when it is attacked, avoiding a large number of attacks. It's a pity that it met Cheng Shuo and An Yiming, the two devils who hadn't killed for a long time, went to one side, and started to shake the tortoise violently with such force that Su Mingxu couldn't help feeling a little sympathetic to it.

    But it does work. They chopped on the rock turtle, and it retracted into its shell immediately, then it was shaken out, and then chopped again...

    Outside the live camera.

    Commentary Lao Feng: "This trick is very good."

    Lele laughed beside him: "There are really them. Apart from thinking about how to torture the players, they are trying to find ways to torture the star beasts."

    "It is good to have ideas, but you still have to be vigilant At their level, they shouldn't be led by the hallucinogenic octopus." Old Feng sighed softly, "The Flame Star Arena is not as good as before, and every wrong step is full of murderous intentions."

    "Gaia seems to be in trouble too. Lele glanced at the camera of the Gaia Military Academy next to him. This team fell into the trap of the fire centipede and was almost sent directly to the lair. After finally killing them, Captain Pan Xuetang found that they had deviated from the route.

    "The Flame Star is known as a labyrinth because of its strange terrain." Lao Feng said, "They have found some."

    ...

    After the three of them finished off the rock turtle, the Allied Forces started to move forward.

    After leaving there, Su Mingxu has been paying attention to whether there are similar octopus tentacles around, but fortunately, he didn't come across them again, but they are not afraid of it again.

    After a while, Xiao Qingyun gradually became sober, as if she was stepping on cotton, she felt light and light, and her speech was not very controlled.

    "Lao An, actually, I think you are quite powerful." Xiao Qingyun put one hand on the black and red mecha next to him, and snapped his fingers frivolously.

    An Yiming could hardly suppress the corners of his mouth, he coughed awkwardly and said, "Why, you even healed your eyes after being infected with a hallucinogen, so you have vision."

    "Really." She leaned half against his machine On armor, enjoying the joy of not having to use his own strength, "I am defeated every time, and I can continue to challenge me after the end. The mentality is really strong.     " For herself, An Yiming pushed indifferently, and ruthlessly shook off a certain mecha hanging on her body.     "Forget it, forget it, why provoke her when you have nothing to do." Xiaopang was walking ahead, but he hurriedly came to smooth things over when he heard the voice, "How do you feel, Lao Xiao? Are you still dizzy?"     "Our... Fatty!" Xiao Qingyun held the head of the green mech opposite with his hands, and smiled brightly, "I feel very good, better than ever. Not only did I get rid of the stinky octopus, but I also caught a cute pet... "     Speaking of which, she touched the palm of her hand, raised her hand blankly, and was stunned: "Where is my little pet?" Why is there only one thread left.     The other people who partnered to kill her "little pet": "..."     Su Mingxu walked over and patted her on the shoulder: "Your little pet was sent back to Turtle Planet just now, please rest assured, it will live well." very good."