Chapter 171-178

Chapter 171

    "You mean, you saw two of me?" After hearing what they said, Pan Xuetang was surprised and then instinctively questioned.

    It's no wonder he didn't believe it, it really sounded too nonsense.

    This is the arena, and it's not a remote area frequently harassed by star thieves. How could it be...

    Suddenly, Pan Xuetang's expression froze, and he looked up at Gu Yuanying with "tell me, it's not what I thought" was written in his gaze.

    However, Gu Yuanying told him regretfully: "That's right, it should be the reason you thought—"

    "Someone opened the Star Beast Transfer Station here."

    Youdao female voice and Gu Yuanying's voice sounded at the same time, even more sure than him.

    Several people couldn't help but cast their eyes on Xiao Qingyun, some of them were puzzled, some admired, and some hesitated. They were all waiting for her to give a reason why she was so sure.

    Chi Ji turned his head slightly and looked at Xiao Qingyun. It might be because of the dim light. The girl's eyes looked a little unusual, as if there was blue light constantly wandering inside.

    Chi Ji was thoughtful: "What did you see?"

    He knew that the super SSS-level world was quite different from ordinary people. They might be able to perceive existences that the naked eye couldn't capture, or they could see it only with mental power. more stuff.

    Xiao Qingyun withdrew his distracted gaze: "A very strong magnetic field, according to which it is about three kilometers." It

    fits the characteristics of the star animal transfer station very well.

    Gu Yuanying gave her a thumbs up in admiration, with complicated eyes: "You have really good eyesight."

    Dongfang Lin: "...So what you met before was a star beast that was smuggled over?"

    Chi Ji nodded: " Judging from the current situation, I probably guessed what kind of star beast was sent here."

    Hearing Chi Ji's words, a term immediately appeared in everyone's mind.

    Xiao Qingyun met his eyes, and clearly saw his lips parted slightly, uttering a noun: "Transformers."

    As soon as these words came out, not only the complexions of everyone present changed slightly, even the three people on the main commentary platform outside the arena. His face was very ugly, and only the audience who didn't know the truth were still confused.

    As for the layout of the arena, Qin Fuxuan and other leaders of the military region were not aware of it, so they didn't get nervous when the first change occurred. What really made them realize that something was wrong was that the star beast transfer station that Xiao Qingyun said, and the metamorphosis family.     In so many years of game history, there has never been a transfer station in a game. All the star beasts either exist in it, or are captured and released by the competition. The fear is that there will be a problem with the transfer station, and some players will not be able to deal with it. star beast.     And the shape-shifting family just belonged to the "star beasts that can't be dealt with".     Because it is a new species, there is no targeted research data. Everyone only knows that it can transform into the appearance of other creatures, has strong combat capabilities, and caused a bloodbath on the edge of the military area, and the rest is unknown.     But just these are enough for the young players in the arena to drink a pot.     Gu Changsheng frowned, covered the wheat and said in a low voice: "Can Lao Xiaotou get in touch? Did they arrange these deformed beasts, or... something happened?"     If it's the latter, it will be tricky.     Being able to break through the protection of the Saijian clan and directly place a transfer station in the arena can only prove the strength of the enemy.     Holding the communication tool in silence for a moment, Chi Jinghui closed his eyes and said, "There is no signal."     In just four words, the situation of the staff in the arena has been clearly explained.     Hearing this, Gu Changsheng didn't hesitate, and directly called the leader of the security team who was on standby: "Be prepared for battle, take people in, and if you encounter resisters, shoot them to death."     " Understood." The team leader hesitated for a moment, "Should we protect the players, or go to the supervision tower?"