Chapter 145

Chapter 145

    Xiao Qingyun wanted to intervene again at this time, and turned his head to suggest to Pan Xuetang: "Or Gaia has another option, one-half of the energy, and we will help you eliminate Oceanus."

    "Trust me! "Although Dongfang Lin buried his face in Pan Xuetang's feet, his movements were still nimble, and he turned his head and gave her a mouthful, "If you are so kind, let me go first!"

    He stepped on his buttocks and pretended to talk about cooperation , who knows what kind of medicine she sells in her gourd.

    Xiao Qingyun annoyed him by talking too much, grabbed Nangong Nian's whip and whipped it towards his buttocks, a clear and elastic voice sounded in the air instantly.

    Dongfang Lin: "...Xiao Qingyun, you are a fucking devil! Why do you seem to be the one who was poisoned with hallucinogenic poison!" It was so cruel.

    If you want to say how painful it is for her to smoke, that's not true, after all, there is a thick mecha shell blocking it, and the only loss is the face of his beautiful Gaia boy.

    Xiao Qingyun raised his eyebrows when he heard the words, and scratched Dongfang Lin's buttocks with a whip, as if wondering where to start.

    Dongfang Lin felt the touch from his buttocks, and broke into a layer of cold sweat: "What are you watching slowly, make a decision quickly, Xiao Qingyun seems to have taken a fancy to my buttocks!" She was studying how to unload it Eight dollars.

    Looking up at the complex expressions on the faces of the three contestants, an inexplicable sense of shame welled up in his heart. Dongfang Lin couldn't help muttering in a low voice: "...I'm right, she is the devil."     Although Xiao Qingyun felt that he could One beat ten, but when she heard others say she was a devil, she was still a little unhappy, so she put her foot on Dongfang Lin's ass again, and kicked her hard.     He kissed his captain's foot so hard again that his mouth almost bleed.     "Now I have changed my mind." Xiao Qingyun stepped on Dongfang Lin, "Oceanus, I will share half of Gaia's energy with me, and I will help you kill them."     Everyone: "..." Infernal Affairs is played by you Very slippery.

    In the end, it was Pan Xuetang who was impatient to watch, and turned to look at Aldrich: "I promise you, one-fifth of the energy, but we have to wait for the coalition forces to release people first."

    Saying this, he looked at Su Mingxu again. Although she was smiling, her eyes were filled with impatience of "I promised you all, can you take care of her".

    Seeing that his goal had been achieved, Su Mingxu didn't really want to stay here and argue with them, so he took two steps towards Xiao Qingyun: "Old Xiao, let Dongfang Lin go."

    Anyway, Nangong Nian was still in her hands, so this Is the person they are looking for.

    Xiao Qingyun pretended not to hear, she was going to do something right here right now.

    "..."

    There is no other way, Su Mingxu can only ask Gaia to prepare an antidote for the hallucinogenic factor, handing over the medicine and the person, and at the same time whispering in Xiao Qingyun's ear: "There are only ten people here, and among them there are only ten people. There are two patients and one pervert who likes to kiss your feet, it's boring to fight, too weak, I will take you to find more and stronger opponents."

    Although the voice was very low, the mental strength of the people present was at least S-level , heard clearly.

    "A pervert who likes kissing feet" Dongfang Lin: "..." What do you mean?