Chapter 143

Chapter 143

    "Not yet, is there any problem?" Suddenly seeing Xiao Qingyun regaining consciousness, Su Mingxu heaved a sigh of relief, and even felt a little uncomfortable.

    "Does this clock have any special meaning?" Cheng Shuo asked curiously, "I thought it was used to indicate the cooling time."

    "No." Xiao Qingyun thought so at first, but just now she paid attention to the three devices Not only is the cooling time different from the countdown number of any one of them, it is also different from the number added, subtracted or averaged by the three.

    And it is impossible for the organizer to put a useless clock here for no reason.

    Xiao Qingyun circled around and checked all the wires connecting the equipment before confirming that the clock was connected underground.

    Instinctively, she felt concerned, so she released her mental energy to check along the line of the clock. After breaking through the underground barrier, she got the information marked on the clock.

    [Volcanic eruption countdown clock: Each supply point has one, which is used to display the eruption time of the mountain where it is located.

    Please note that once the mountain where the supply point is located erupts, the supply point will be destroyed immediately. Afterwards, the killing of star beast points in the area near the destroyed supply point will not be recorded in the escape value. 】

    Look at the numbers on the electronic clock in her hand again.

    [00:29:59] There

    is less than half an hour left, and there is not much time left for them.

    Xiao Qingyun didn't think that once the volcano erupted, they would still be safe and sound nearby.

    That means they need to do two things during that half hour. One is to leave the area belonging to this supply point to prevent being affected by the volcanic eruption. The second is to kill as many star beasts as possible on the way out.

    Considering that the original rules say that there are four supply points in the arena, it is very likely that the entire arena will be divided into four according to the location of the supply points.

    If this is the case, then the volcano will erupt in half an hour, and then a quarter of the star beast points on the field will be invalidated.

    They need to seize the last half hour.

    And there is another problem, the supply point will disappear.

    This actually limits their time in disguise and forces them to find as many supply points as possible at the beginning. If you really wait until you need supplies later, it will be too late, and the supply points they need may have disappeared.

    If you really want to wait until then, the only way is to grab it.

    This information can only be obtained by the team that finds the supply point. The sooner they find it, the more initiative they have, and the later they arrive, they may not be able to clarify the rules of the game until they are eliminated.

    As for how to find the supply point, the information has already given a hint-the arena is divided into four areas by the supply point.

    As long as the area is divided, the location of the supply point can be roughly inferred.

    On the other side, after Xiao Qingyun and the others killed the star beast, the star beast point belonging to that position was grayed out on the map.