Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    "What's going on, why did it end so early today?"

    The teacher who just went out and vomited back opened the door, and what he saw was the system's announcement that the exam was over.

    In the past, the earliest time would be four or five o'clock in the afternoon. The teacher looked at his watch suspiciously, and it was only after twelve o'clock at noon: "Is it poisoned to death by eating bugs?"

    A teacher who watched the whole process raised his head in a daze. , looked at him: "Although not, but it's about the same."

    The teacher was even more at a loss: "Could it be a natural disaster?

    "

    Qin Moge reasonably suspected that he was accusing a player surnamed Xiao, but she had no evidence.

    "No, it's a man-made disaster." The

    woman packed up her form, stood up and walked out the door.

    ...

    Time rewinds to half an hour ago.

    Xiao Qingyun stared at the image transmitted from the spiritual power network, and everyone was gradually coming here. Because it is in the name of the official, everyone responded positively.

    Some simply came to find something to eat, while others wanted to see if they could catch up with the players and eliminate them. All the players appeared nearby with their own ghosts.

    But no one acted first, fearing that as soon as they went out, they would be met with all kinds of open and dark arrows.

    A short distance away, everyone checks and balances each other and guards against each other.

    There was a silent stalemate.

    The aroma of barbecue quietly filled the air, mixed with the smell of unknown spices, which made people move their index fingers.

    The "invigilation team" thoughtfully divided the food into several portions, packed them in boxes one by one, and placed them on the open space.

    The hot smoke drifted above, and the crispy and browned meat could be faintly seen.

    "Gululu—"

    Stomach groans sounded one after another, one louder than the other.

    The contestants who are not strong enough to concentrate salivate rapidly, swallowing saliva non-stop.

    Finally someone couldn't help it anymore: "Brothers, we are all students of the United Army University, shall we discuss it?

    " Then someone followed and agreed.

    "I think it's ok, how about this? Each team sends a representative to take food without any weapons. Don't attack them. Once an attack is found, the others will jointly execute the attacker."

    Such an agreement sounds like Looks good. Because students who can enter the Allied Army University at least have the basic combat literacy.

    Once someone makes a sudden attack, everyone can find out the direction of the bullet through the direction of the bullet.

    Moreover, the crowd was scattered all around one after the other, and it was easy to get rid of the offenders by finding their position.

    As for not allowing those who come forward to get food to bring weapons, it is also to protect them.