Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    Xiao Qingyun drove the mech into the arena, and a dark blue message popped up on the display screen.

    [The game is about to start, please confirm your game information.

    Venue number: no.444 Fighting

    parties: Poor technology vs Dali King Kong Fighting

    mech: NS-01

    Mech level: Class D

    Opponent points: 3

    Friendly reminder: If you win this game, you will score points with the opponent replacement.

    If you lose the game, your points will be reduced by 3.

    Please confirm whether to participate in this game? ]

    "Yes." After the voice replied to the system, the barriers blocking both parties were immediately removed.

    The other party seemed impatient to wait, and shouted through the built-in speaker of the mecha: "Why is it so slow! It's so slow, don't you know I'm rushing to earn points?!"

    So angry, Xiao Qingyun was against it For a moment, she was about to apologize, but the other party continued.

    "Damn! It's still zero points. You only get one point if you win. It's a waste of my time. If I have this free time, I can win another three points."

    "Hurry up, little man."

    Little, short, son.

    She immediately chuckled and said, "It's okay, this time is enough for me to win 3 points." After the words

    fell, the girl manipulated the mech to dash forward, flashing in front of Dali King Kong in an instant, and the light saber on her right arm popped out instantly, hitting directly.

    So fast!

    He was taken aback. Could it be that this person's D-level mental power was perfectly integrated with this mech to perform so well? !

    Damn it, then he has a dignified A-level mental power, so he has suffered from a high level of mental power.

    Dali King Kong hurriedly mobilized the mecha, wanting to dodge it before making plans.

    After all, although he didn't know much about D-class mechas, he also knew that this mecha's defense was average.

    If you let the other party get close, a casual hit is enough.

    It's a pity that the ideal is very good, but the practical operability has gone wrong.

    Dali King Kong jumped to the side, gritted his teeth and wanted to avoid it, and then quickly gave his opponent a blow.

    However, in the next second, the sole of his foot slipped, and the fuselage uncontrollably crooked out of the original track.

    But fortunately, by mistake, it can be regarded as avoiding the opponent's knife.

    Dali King Kong couldn't help secretly heaving a sigh of relief, it seemed that God was on his side.

    He grinned the corners of his lips, it's time for this kid to see how powerful an A-level mecha player is.

    Don't think that mecha fit is awesome, high-level mental power can completely crush it!

    After the mistake just now, Dali King Kong probably understood the essentials of the operation, he barely stabilized his figure, and was about to turn around and give the opponent a blow.