Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    Xiao Qingyun half-kneeled on the ground, holding his hand against the wall expressionlessly, while pinching his unconscious leg.

    Xiaopang squatted aside, tidying up the climbing ropes that fell on the ground for her without complaint: "...Why do you think I am more and more like your nanny." My heart is so tired.

    And one meter away, several other people were chattering and chattering, showing no sense of camaraderie.

    "I want this!" Cheng Shuo held the most simple mech box.

    "Impossible," An Yiming slapped his hand off, "Are you crazy or am I crazy? NS-01 is used for this kind of competition, how about sending it?"

    Cheng Shuo was shocked when he heard this: "You actually look down on our NS-01 ?!"

    He looked back and forth at An Yiming's expression, with a hint of disdain in his tone: "Old An, you are too behind. Did you not read the hot posts on the forum?"

    Hearing the word "forum", An Yiming suddenly Had a bad association.

    Sure enough, Cheng Shuo continued with bright eyes: "Go back and send it to you, it's really cool! I never knew that NS-01 could have such a powerful power, one-to-many can beat each other! Seeing them being played around by the new mobile armor that everyone looks down on, I feel a little bit distressed hahaha!"

    Hang beat.

    Go round and round.

    "..."

    Every word accurately pierced An Yiming's heart.

    However, the person involved was still not aware of it, staring at a strong gaze beside him, and said slowly, "It would be great if I could get to know that person... Actually speaking, his combat style is a bit similar to Xiao Xiao's." The

    speaker was unintentional , the listener intends.

    That strong gaze followed Xiao Qingyun:?

    What hatred?

    What's the blame?

    The only two setbacks in life can't be all given by one person...? ?

    Xiaopang and Su Mingxu, who knew the truth, couldn't help but glanced at the girl who was acting nonchalantly: "..."

    "But it's definitely not Xiao Xiao," Cheng Shuo vowed, "That person's mental code is at least B+, isn't Xiao Xiao?" Is it only B-level? I guess it’s the number of the seniors and sisters.”

    “It’s too abnormal to go from B-level to B+ level in a few days, how is it possible.” The

    young man smiled and waved his hands.

    In fact, not only himself, but also Xiao Qingyun who completed the leap from B-level to A-level within a week: "...you are right.

    " Such a person, the value of NS-01 has also risen with the tide."

    Cheng Shuo said, taking advantage of An Yiming's shock, he snatched NS-01 from his hand: "There is a rumor among us that In a word, if you want to become the strongest medium-sized mecha player, you need to drive NS-01!"

    "And don't worry," he patted An Yiming in the petrochemical with confidence, "I'm training hard in the simulation cabin However, NS-01 is the 108 style you don't know! The goal is to become a man as strong as 'just win 100 million times'!"

    "Hey...?"

    Suddenly realizing something, he scratched his head: "Xiao Xiao, you It's the same as his screen name!"