Chapter 131

Chapter 131 Show Your Skills 92

    "Why did you go in for so long, are you ready?" Aldrich impatiently knocked on the door of the next room. The man in the brown team uniform had already gone out. Pan Xuetang didn't come in. He checked the situation in the corridor at the door, "We I have to go back and meet up quickly."

    "I'm sorry...a little constipated..."

    There was a click from inside, and then the door was pulled open from the inside, Xiaopang poked his head out from behind, his face was full of shyness: "And A little problem."

    "What?" Aldrich asked with a frown, covering his nose in disgust.

    He regretted setting his target on this little fat man.

    "The toilet is blocked. I tried my best, but it still doesn't work." Xiaopang lowered his head, his voice sounded like a mosquito moaning, "Can you help me..."

    Aldridge: "..." For this competition, he Really pay too much.

    "Okay, get out of the way."

    "Thank you, you are such a good person!"

    Xiaopang said excitedly as he opened the door with a simple and honest smile on his face.

    "My unjust teammates don't want to come here, I didn't expect to meet such kindness as you now..."

    Kacha.

    The sound of the bullet being loaded, the cold muzzle of the gun pressed against his temple, and at the same time one hand covered Xiaopang's mouth with a wet cloth. Aldrich could let Aldrich bend him into a posture where he couldn't use his strength with a calm face.

    "You can trust others so much on the field, you are so naive." Aldrich's voice whispered in Xiaopang's ear.

    "It turns out that not all the players in the Allied Forces University are all masters. I thought it would be difficult."

    He pressed Xiaopang's head and led the people into the tool room next to him. He didn't forget Xiaopang Talk about the toilet that hasn't been flushed yet.

    "Why...you want to do it to me..."

    Xiaopang was strangled by the neck, and he uttered a question with difficulty. Aldrich didn't respond, but used his mental strength to look at the situation outside, and then showed a satisfied look.

    "You guys have already discovered that faction warfare requires not only faction missions, but also the elimination of teams from the specified faction."

    "So you pick me to fight..."

    "Well, this is the end anyway, let me tell you It doesn't matter. It's very simple to find the right opponent. After any player is eliminated, the system will tell the killer the faction of the eliminated person." Aldridge touched Xiaopang's light end, "Not yet Quit voluntarily? My attack is very merciless."

    "Wait, I have a question, why are you attacking me so calmly when the beast tide is coming?"

    "Ha, is your teacher I haven’t told you that the focus of camp confrontation is to focus on missions! I’m not a defense camp, so why do I care about the beast tide? The reason why so many people incited to find the opponent first is because there are people who are not defense camps mixed in .To put it bluntly, except for the resisting camp with the largest number of people, the other camps don’t care about this beast horde at all.”

    “How do you know that the resisting camp has the largest number?”

    “Balance mechanism, since the resisting task has one more task to deal with the beast horde, then they must You have to get the numerical advantage, otherwise how can you compare? Well, you really talk a lot, so quit now."