Chapter 91

Chapter 91

    The chaos caused by the contestants attracted the attention of the police, and some people in the opposite building were also injured or injured. However, the points deducted are not many, which can be offset by the value of killing and destroying events.

    Xiao Qingyun appointed one of them to stay, go down to explain the situation to the police, and try to get their support.

    After all, the Star Thief camp starts with its own NPC subordinates, and they also have to lobby some forces to join.

    After leaving the southern area, Xiao Qingyun led a few people all the way to the hospital. At the same time, he tried his best to pay attention to the mechas of the Star Thief camp on the way. When he encountered them, he quickly subdued them, and then ruthlessly robbed them of all their energy cores.

    At this moment, Cheng Shuo, who had dealt with the remaining Star Thief staff around the auction, finally arrived, with a piece of mecha behind him, including members of the special operations team that came with his identity.

    Looking around, it is quite spectacular.

    "What's the matter, Mingxu is calling us so urgently?" Cheng Shuo came here in a flying machine, galloping all the way, feeling like a roller coaster, shaking all the team members very nauseous, but the person involved is completely unaware , I feel exceptionally good about myself.

    "Let's go with our aircraft, it's faster and saves energy." He warmly invited.

    Xiao Qingyun was about to nod when he heard the words, but he saw his subordinates waving wildly behind him, and they were silent for a moment: "Forget it, the aircraft is a bit conspicuous, in case others don't know we're here."

    "Oh, that's right." Cheng Shuo It made sense and I obeyed.

    He obediently led his men into the team, completely ignoring the grateful gazes cast towards Xiao Qingyun.

    "What's the matter with the mutated people that Mingxu said? It's related to that chemical agent?" Cheng Shuofei asked behind Xiao Qingyun against the cold wind, "This drug is so powerful that it can trap them in the hospital. Won’t you come?”

    If that’s the case, they would be one step too late after all, and Xiaopang’s side has already begun to test on a small scale before finding out the information about the potion.

    In the studio.

    The commentator looked at the miserable situation in the hospital like a purgatory on earth, and said: "The effect of this potion is too strong. At first, I thought it could only be used on the living, making the living lose their minds and gain physical strength. I didn't expect it to work on the dead. , let the dead become living dead, without consciousness, but able to attack."

    "Gu Yuanying is indeed quite capable, and can make good use of all existing factors in a short period of time." Marshal Qin put his hands on the table and analyzed in a low voice, "The hospital is indeed the most suitable place for the first batch of medicines. The population is weak and prone to infection, and it is not easy to be found if the medicine is mixed in.

    " It is not difficult to replace a few." Xie Fuyan said with great interest, holding her chin.

    But there is something about this Su Mingxu, who can remember the faces of all the medical staff and kill all the fakes.

    The only pity is that, a little too late, the potions have all been cast.

    Du Xiurong: "We can still use the corpses that were killed by the star robbers before.