Chapter 114

Chapter 114 Show Your Skills 75

    To be honest, the room here can only be called clean. Once the star beast invades or someone attacks at night, the fragile door is not vulnerable at all.

    Fortunately, most people don't have too many requirements for their residences. After a simple cleaning, they hang up the door locks and mark the signs of occupancy.

    Xiao Qingyun couldn't live with the other teammates, but they still chose rooms not far away from each other as much as possible, in order to have a support in case of crisis.

    She cleaned out the moldy sheets in the room, just in time to see three desolate men huddled in a corner and looking at them outsiders.

    Since Xiao Qingyun happened to be standing in the shadows and was used to hiding her aura, the three of them didn't notice her, they just quietly stared at the players coming in and out not far away, their eyes full of greed.

    After scanning the mechas and supplies in the players' hands, this gaze even faintly glowed green.

    "The new group of people are really rich in supplies. Just give them a little, and it's enough for us to survive here."

    One of them rolled his eyes and licked the corners of his mouth: "They have so much, they definitely won't mind us borrowing some. How about tonight...?" The

    three of them looked at each other and smiled knowingly: "I just noticed that there is a little girl who lives alone, her clothes and the mecha box in her hand are not bad, it should be She's a fat sheep .

    " Xiao Qingyun, the only "fat sheep" living alone on the whole floor, "..." I didn't expect that she would not make trouble for others, and the trouble would naturally find her.

    The three of them made their calculations loudly, and after confirming their target, they turned and walked to their room.

    They are more or less talented in acting, and on the surface they still look like three simple and good people. When they passed by Xiao Qingyun in front of the recycling bin, they even nodded at her in a friendly manner. The appearance of prey.

    However, Xiao Qingyun is not the kind of person who likes to be disturbed to sleep, so she directly raised her foot and followed behind the three of them.

    Turning a corner, the doors on both sides were closed tightly, and there was no one around, she suddenly said in a gentle voice: "Three big brothers, please wait a moment."

    "Yes, may I ask..." What's the matter?

    The next few words were pushed back by the muzzle of the black hole, and the person pointed at was terrified instantly, and his classmate also looked timid: "My friend, if you have something to say, why are you wielding a knife?" The one with the gun?"

    However, out of Xiao Qingyun's sight, a person beside her quietly grabbed the gun in her hand quickly.

    "The little girl is still a little too young, she dared to provoke us by herself. It's okay, it just makes it easier for the brothers to do things, and I can take over the rest..."

    "Bang bang!"

    Just as the man successfully grabbed the gun At that moment, two bullets directly penetrated his head, without giving him any room to struggle, and he died instantly.     Xiao Qingyun brushed away his stiff hands, smiled, and pointed at the remaining two people: "With this level of skill, you dare to imitate other people's robbing

    , who are you insulting?"

The door was robbed. ]

    "How dare you fucking..." The remaining two had completely removed their hypocritical masks at this time, and cursed fiercely.