Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    "Xiao Qingyun." After

    finishing the general shooting class and coming out of the training ground, Xiao Qingyun turned on the light and wanted to see the time of the rematch of the black game.

    Suddenly hearing someone calling herself, she looked up and found that it was An Yiming.

    Xiao Qingyun didn't think he was very familiar with him, it was just an ordinary classmate relationship who beat him up during the entrance exam.

    "What's wrong?"

    "It's just..." The young man scratched his hair a little awkwardly, "Shall we have lunch together at noon?"

    "Huh?" Xiao Qingyun and the little follower said in unison.

    The little follower was shocked that after eighteen years, Brother An would take the initiative to ask girls out for dinner, maybe he wanted the iron tree to bloom.

    But Xiao Qingyun was just purely puzzled.

    Why did An Yiming find her for dinner when he was free? Didn't he always regard himself as a competitor?

    Running is also compared, shooting is also compared, so now you find that you can't compare with her in all aspects, are you going to compare with eating?

    She is not sleepy after talking about this, she can cook three bowls in one meal.

    Xiao Qingyun looked him up and down with his eyes: "You please?" There must be some sincerity in making an appointment.

    An Yiming didn't have the habit of asking girls to pay, he nodded: "Yeah."

    He wasn't sleepy anymore talking about this, the little follower looked left at this and right at that, his small eyes rolled around.

    Well, the man is handsome and the woman is pretty, and they are a good match. I still don't want to make this light bulb.

    "Brother An, I'll go first."

    "Okay." After the

    little follower left, the two walked to the nearest meal. They didn't know each other very well, and they each turned on their optical brains, without talking all the way.

    Xiao Qingyun continued what she had to do before she was approached. First, she confirmed that the rematch of the black match was two weeks away, and there was still a long time before now, which was enough time for her to do some targeted training.

    Then she opened the campus network account again. It seems that many people have sent her messages in the past two days, and the message column has become 99+.

    Ignoring some unintelligible friend requests and Aite, Xiao Qingyun only selectively replied to the id he knew.

    【Cang Jian: Are you interested in this event? ]

    The message was sent not long ago, and this message is followed by a link.

    Xiao Qingyun clicked in and took a look, only to see that it was a selection activity for contestants in the mecha competition in the school, which was the quiz in the standard that Du Xiurong said at that time.

    According to the rules, it is required to participate in a team of five, and each player of the winning team can not only get full marks in the quiz, but also get a bonus of 1,000 star coins.

    One thousand star coins.

    No matter how small a fly is, it is still meat, Xiao Qingyun was moved.