Chapter 142

Chapter 142

    Su Mingxu silently put back the stones used to explore the way, stood up and took two steps forward, drew out his lightsaber, and said to Cheng Shuo and An Yiming: "After this is settled in a while, you two tie up Lao Xiao." .”

    After he finished speaking, he jumped up and fell straight down, with the killing intent that had been burning from just now.

    "It should have been done a long time ago." An Yiming snorted, then drew out his spear and jumped down.

    Cheng Shuo also fell, and his two knives were accumulating power in the air, ready to hit the star beast hard at the moment of landing.

    Seeing that both of them had also reached the bottom of the cave, Su Mingxu led Xiaopang to catch up with the crazy black mecha ahead.

    Xiao Qingyun felt lighter than ever before. She kicked the wall next to her, and a large cloud of dust flew into the air, blocking the sight of the group of rock star monsters. They waved their arms to block their faces, but In the gap, they saw a shiny thing flying towards them.

    "Squeak!" There is a hidden weapon!

    The light knives tied with silk threads slid past their arms, and immediately cut a bloodstain. The bulging muscles of the rock star monster were torn apart like a punctured balloon, and a large stream of blood spewed out.

    And Xiao Qingyun was already approaching quickly with another light knife in her hand. Excitement flashed in her eyes, and before the rock star monster could react from the anger of being hit, the knife stabbed into its head.

    "Squeak!" Damn it!

    The rock star monster next to them was staring vigilantly at the few humans who appeared behind them, but they didn't expect that the humans would kill their companions in just one meeting.

    Xiao Qingyun pulled out the knife, and casually threw the body of the star beast with a big gap at her feet. Blood mixed with white pulp spurted out from her feet. The rhythmic flow made her more excited, and her blood boiled.     When she was excited, she swung the two knives faster, and saw a rock star monster charging head-on, oiled the soles of her feet, and dexterously jumped to the left, and An Yi's long spear came in the next second.     "squeak--"

    Directly using unreasonable and powerful force to make the rock star monster lose its balance, and fell to the side in an instant.

    The rock star monster is also a veteran who has been fighting for a long time. Of course, he knew what he would face if he fell down.

    Xiao Qingyun flung out the light saber in his hand neatly, and precisely pierced the rock star monster's heart.

    "Pfft——" the mechanical hand grabbed the handle of the knife and pulled it out suddenly. Fresh blood spurted out, stimulating her nerves again.

    "Cool!" Xiao Qingyun flexed his fingers, and after pulling out a beautiful saber flower, he suddenly raised his hands high and let out a monkey cry, "I feel like I can kill another hundred!!"

    "Good!" Cheng Shuo fell at the end, not knowing what happened just now, but when he heard Xiao Qingyun's excited shout, his instincts also became passionate.

    Others: "..."

    Xiaopang came over and quietly asked Su Mingxu: "Why don't you tie her up now?"

    Compared with the face lost in front of the entire Federation, this combat power seems not so important .

    Before Su Mingxu could respond, Xiao Qingyun had already finished killing the area on the left and rushed back. Seeing the two people who stayed in place, he thought for a moment, and grabbed Xiaopang's mecha.