Chapter 82

Chapter 82 Show Your Skills 43

    After the explanation of the rules was completed, all the players on the field felt their bodies lighten instantly, and they were teleported into the arena.

    Xiao Qingyun opened his eyes and saw the five of them placed in a space full of technology. Looking down, he could see the bustling city night scene through the transparent floor.

    She looked around and suddenly saw a huge voting panel on the wall in front of her. Each number was followed by the number of votes, and the row far ahead was numbered 33.

    "I'm No. 27." Fatty on the side also found this panel, turned on his own light end first, and said after confirming.

    Su Mingxu: "I am number 26."

    "Number 28," Cheng Shuo glanced at his own, "Is this number useful? The previous rules didn't say anything."

    An Yiming pulled off his cuffs and clicked on the light end: " I am number 29, is it a random number? Does it have any meaning?"

    Hearing this, Xiao Qingyun looked down at his light end, and saw a virtual pass card appearing on it, which seemed to be the identity given by the environment of the game , which is clearly marked in black font:

    [Name: Xiao Qingyun

    Camp: Chaser

    Number: 30

    Identity: Chief of the Administrative Office Intern Secretary

    Is the Camp Commander: No (24h audience vote result)

    ]

    So this is the case, so this panel is It is used to show the results of the audience voting for the commander, and depending on the meaning of the text, the commander may change every 24 hours.

    Thinking of this, Xiao Qingyun couldn't help but glanced at his voting data - located in the middle.

    Well, everyone said they loved her, but they voted not to vote for her. She remembered.

    Looking at the data of his teammates, he is even worse than himself. This proves to some extent that the United Army still doesn't have enough fans, and it can't compare with other winning teams.

    However, Xiao Qingyun never expected that when the audience voted for the commander, they did not vote based on whether they like it or not, and whether they are strong or not.

    The players with the leading data on the voting panel couldn't see their real names, but the audience, especially the audience who often watched mecha competitions, were all commanding like thunder.

    Although these few were not eye-catching in the first two games, their home court was not there in the first place. As long as the team they belonged to entered the second round, it would be their home court next.

    Moreover, they are all graduates from the strategic command department of the Mecha Division. Compared with other players, they naturally have another layer of status bonus.

    From the very beginning, what these people competed for was neither the champion of the competition nor the strongest mecha player, but another award - the strongest commander.

    Xiao Qingyun didn't know about this at all, and when he was reflecting that he was still not strong enough, a human voice that had been modified into a voice suddenly came out of the headset.

    "I am No. 33," the voice came with a distorted metallic tone, "I will be the commander of everyone in the next game. For this, I have three requirements."